*guide price £450,000 - £460,000** Unexpectedly reavailable last plot on this select development in a cul de sac in Great Leighs.
Last one remaining! - The Felsted at Green gates, Great Leighs. A beautiful new house on this superb development of just 8 private family homes.
Welcome to Green Gates, a fine collection of just eight beautiful detached and link-detached houses situated in the charming village of Great Leighs near Chelmsford. Each home has been thoughtfully designed to offer spacious, contemporary living for those who appreciate fine attention to detail and high quality fixtures and fittings.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors leading to;
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 24' 6" max x 9' 3" ( 7.47m max x 2.82m )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed French doors to rear garden, two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 24' 11" max x 9' 3" plus recess ( 7.59m max x 2.82m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob ad extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, three radiators.
Built in airing cupboard, access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to;
Opaque double glazed window to rear, walk in double shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal ash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 8' 8" max ( 3.63m x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to front, enclosed panelled bath with plumbed in shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point.
Laid to lawn and enclosed by panelled fencing.
Driveway and Garage.
Heating And Hot Water
Energy efficient gas fired central heating via radiators. Mains pressure hot water - thermostatically controlled to baths and showers. Heated chrome ladder towel rail to bathrooms and en-suites.
Energy efficient LED down-lighters throughout. Chrome electrical fittings to hallway, cloakroom, kitchen and living area. TV points to living room, kitchen and all bedrooms with wiring to accept sky Plus. All living areas include a provision for wall mounted flat screen televisions.
All walls and ceilings skim coat plastered prior to decoration. White vinyl matt emulsion throughout to all walls and ceilings. Skirting, architrave finished in white gloss. White gloss staircase with handrail and newel caps. White painted 4 panel internal doors with chrome finish ironmongery. Wood-grain effect composite front door with multi point locking and chrome effect ironmongery. Luxury vinyl wood plank design flooring to hallway, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast, bathrooms and en-suites. Fitted carpets to all other areas.
Generous paved patio area to rear. Off street parking for at least 2 cars. Outside tap to rear garden. Outside lighting to front and rear garden. Front and rear gardens fully landscaped, including turf to rear gardens. 1.8m high timber close-boarded fence or ranch style fence to rear and side boundaries with side entrance gate.
Security And Peace Of Mind
Dedicated fused spur for future installation of wire-free alarm system (by others). 10 Year blp structural Warranty.
Help To Buy Funding Available
how does it work? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
All images, floorplans and room measurements are provided for guidance purposes only, may be subject to alteration at the developer's discretion and do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or warranty.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.