Mobile/park home for sale in Beach Road, Kessingland, Lowestoft NR33
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1502 392913 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Park Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Seperate Shower Room
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- Beach Front Holiday Park
Lounge/kitchen/diner 18' 9" x 11' 9" ( 5.71m x 3.58m )
Open plan, fitted with a gas fire place, TV point and carpet/vinyl flooring.
Open Plan to Lounge/Diner. With a UPVC double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets, with work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer and a gas and electric cooker point. Fitted with a fridge and radiator.
Bedroom 1 8' 2" x 11' 9" Into Recess ( 2.49m x 3.58m Into Recess )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. With fitted wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring.
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 5' 8" x 8' 10" ( 1.73m x 2.69m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the side. With fitted wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring.
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, vanity unit and towel radiator. Vinyl Flooring.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Oulton Broad South
Oulton Broad North
Norwich International Airport
London Southend Airport
London Stansted Airport
Southwold Ferry Landing
Walberswick Ferry Landing
Reedham Ferry South
View all schools in Waveney
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy
The Old School
Carlton Colville Primary School
Lowestoft Sixth Form College
East Norfolk Sixth Form College
East Point Academy
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Waveney
About the neighbours in NR33
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Beach Road new properties for sale