• first floor apartment on the site of historic plas ystrad mansion.
• 2 bedrooms. Spacious open plan living/dining room.
• 'bespoke' contemporary light and airy accommodation.
• fully equipped fitted kitchen. Gas C/H.
• mechanical ventilation with heat recovery system.
• walking distance shop, schools & leisure centre.
• views. 1½ miles carmarthen town centre.
A very well presented 2 bedroomed first floor apartment
affording 'bespoke' light and airy accommodation being 1 of 4 apartments occupying the site of the former 'Plas Ystrad Mansion' situate bordering 'Ystrad Woods' within walking distance of the shop, Primary and Secondary Schools and Leisure Centre on the 'Llansteffan Road'
approximately 1½ miles of Carmarthen town centre.
The property enjoying ease of access to the A40/A48 trunk roads with the estuarial village of Llansteffan with it's sandy beach and Castle being some 8 miles distant.Gas central heating with digital programmer and thermostatically controlled convector radiator.
Single glazed 'sash' windows.
9' 10" and 10' 5" ceiling heights.
The fitted carpets are included.
The apartment is approached via a ground floor entrance hall
and stairwell that leads to a first floor landing
with sensor lighting that gives access to both Apartment Nos 3 and 4.Reception hall
with smoke detector. Electricity consumer unit. 10' 5" (3.17m) ceiling heights.'L' shaped open plan living/dining room/fitted kitchen
16' 9'' x 12' 7'' (5.10m x 3.83m) with double aspect. Access to loft space. 10' 5" (3.17m) ceiling height. M.V. Vent. Smoke detector. 2 Convector radiators. 2 'Gothic' Style sash windows both with views over Carmarthen town and beyond. 12 Power points. TV and telephone point.Splendid fully equipped fitted kitchen
9' x 8' (2.74m x 2.44m) with 'Gothic' Style sash window. Range of fitted base and eye level kitchen units taken from the 'Symphony Milan 6' range with 'Woodbury' anthracite fascia's having 'Andromeda' white quartz worktops and 'soft-close' doors/drawers incorporating a canopied cooker hood, neff gas hob, neff electric oven, 1½ bowl sink unit, integrated upright fridge/freezer and plumbed-in washing machine. 'Worcester Greenstar i' wall mounted gas fired central heating combi-boiler. M.V. Vent. Smoke/heat sensor. Recessed downlighting. 6 Power point plus fused points.Bathroom
with porcelain tiled floor and one wall. Fitted back-lit wall mirror with de-mister. Recessed downlighting. Radiator. 'Roca' 3 piece suite in white comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, curtain and rail. Fitted cupboard housing the 'Silavent hrx' mechanical ventilation with heat recovery system.Inner hall
rear bedroom 1
9' 10'' x 8' 10'' (2.99m x 2.69m) with radiator. Sash window. TV point. 9' 10" (2.99m) max. Ceiling height. 6 Power points. Smoke detector. M.V. Vent.Master bedroom 2
12' 3'' x 9' 1'' (3.73m x 2.77m) extending to 12' (3.65m) with radiator. Smoke detector. 'Gothic' Style sash window with views over Johnstown towards 'St David's Park'. 6 Power points. TV and telephone point. M.V. Vent.ExternallyOne allocated brick paved parking space
In addition there are Visitor car parking spaces.Communal bin store.
- From Carmarthen travel into Johnstown and at the traffic lights turn onto the 'Llansteffan Road'. Travel over the 'fly-over' past the right hand turning for 'Allt Y Cnap Road' and 'Trinity St. David University Playing Fields' and turn next right opposite the Spar shop into 'Lon y Plas'. Take the second right hand turning into 'Coed y Plas'. Continue for a further 200 metres approx. And the entrance to ‘Plas Ystrad’ will be found on the left hand side with the Apartments being found directly in front of you.Applicants may be interested to note that
Nos 1,2 and 4 are nearing completion and prices are as follows:-No 1
- £180,000 ono,No 2
- £175,000 ono,No 4
- £172,000 onoenergy efficiency rating
-energy performance certificate
- The full EPC may be viewed online by visiting the EPC Register Website and by inserting the following rrn No –
Service charge/ground rent
Tenure - leasehold - 999 years.
- to be assessed.Services
- Mains electricity, water (metered), drainage and gas. Telephone subject to B.T. Regs.Council tax
– to be assessedlocal authority
- Carmarthenshire County Council County Hall Carmarthen.Agents note
- None of the services or appliances, heating, plumbing or electrical installations mentioned in these sales particulars have been tested by the Selling Agent. Photographs and/or any floor layout plans used on these particulars are for illustration purposes only and may depict items, which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property.Viewing strictly by prior appointment