Semi-detached house for sale in Mortlake Road, Kew TW9
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3641 5314 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three Bedrooms
- Heat recovery system
- Triple glazing
Brand new Fabulous three bedroom house located within easy reach of local shopping amenities and Kew Gardens underground station and also close to the River Thames tow path and the Royal Botanic Gardens. The property has been built to the highest standard with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout all situated over three floors. With an open plan kitchen/dining space and a large living room with bi folding doors opening out on to the garden, this modern home is bright and spacious. There is off street parking to the front and an 65' approx. Landscaped garden at the rear.
For appointments please ring Property Express.
When you are considering a property we recommend that you instruct a surveyor to ensure the property is in sound structural order and that equipment, fitting, services, etc. Are in working order and/or fit for their purpose and a solicitor to verify tenure and title of the property. We can give no assurances in this regard nor can we verify accuracy of measurements or distance.
Property Express, for themselves and for their client, whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Property Express or their client.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser or tenant must satisfy himself by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The client does not make or give neither Property Express. Nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidents of VAT in respect of any transaction.
7. This document is not intended for distribution and may not be reproduced or further distributed or published for any purpose. In particular, any tenants detailed in this property should not be approached without prior written permission.
London Heathrow Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Richmond St. Helena Pier
Richmond Landing Stage
View all schools in Richmond upon Thames
The Queen's Church of England Primary School
Broomfield House School
Richmond Adult Community College
Leap Service - the National Autistics Society
Ealing Independent College
The Falcons School for Boys
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Richmond upon Thames
About the neighbours in TW9
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Property Express, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Property Express for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Mortlake Road new properties for sale