**Phone now to book an appointment** Retirement living on the edge of the Cotswolds. Retirement Living gives you the best of both worlds – the independence of having your own apartment, plus the chance to join in and socialise whenever you want. Stunning 1 and 2 bedroom apartments ready to view.
Each apartment is beautifully designed with the homeowners needs and requirements carefully considered, the specification is high and the rooms spacious with plenty of storage space.
Having to maintain a large property can be such a burden, especially if you’re on your own. That’s why our homeowners find it so reassuring to see the friendly face of their House Manager and know they take care of all the day to day running of the development.
It’s also comforting to have a camera entry system, our 24 hour emergency call centre and thoughtful features such as ovens raised up to save you from bending.
We design everything to help give you more confidence in the future. That includes choosing wonderfully central locations, so getting to the shops and transport is easier. As is having friends and family to stay. They are always welcome to enjoy our great value guest suite.
If you’ve been thinking about what living in one of our developments is really like, now is the perfect time to give it a try. We are offering a complimentary two night stay in one of our fully furnished retirement apartments. Please contact us for more information.
Stroudwater Court nestles in the Gloucestershire market town of Stroud on the western slopes of the Cotswold Hills. This lively town has an abundance of amenities and a weekly award winning farmers market that offers local produce all year round. There is a cinema, hospitals, supermarkets, railway station, in fact everything you would expect to find on your doorstep is in the heart of this traditional market town.
The development is also close to the town’s railway station, allowing easy transport links to Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Reading and London.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.21m )
Living Room 22' 9" x 11' 7" ( 6.93m x 3.53m )
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.11m )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Shower Room 7' 1" x 5' 7" ( 2.16m x 1.70m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.