* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Help to Buy available!
Brand New 1 Bedroom Penthouse
Top Floor (4th)
Approx 517 sqft
All Flooring Included
10 Year Warranty
200 year lease
Summary **last few remaining** Apartment 33 - A stunning penthouse at Kings Court, the only one bed penthouse on the development. Offering all its flooring included & a beautiful open plan kitchen/living area this apartment is not to be missed
description **last few remaining**
Description William H Brown is delighted to announce Apartment 33, one of only three Penthouses at Kings Court, Norwich! This superior development of just 34 private 1 & 2 bedroom luxury apartments are finished to an exceptional standard is located just a short walk from the Norwich riverside and the wealth of amenities that the City has to offer.
Spread across four floors, this traditionally constructed development sets itself apart from many other apartment schemes with its solid concrete floor construction, high specification windows, gas central heating and its spacious communal spaces.
With secure allocated parking to many apartments and video/audio entry systems Kings Court provides complete peace of mind for residents.
Internal Finishes - Painted moulded architrave and skirting along with eggshell finished window sill boards - High quality Palermo oak doors with chrome effect handles - Luxury fitted kitchen complete with corresponding work surfaces and upstand including high standard appliances - oven/hob/extract hood/ combined washer/drier/ combined fridge/freezer and dishwasher (for 2 bedrooms only) - Extensive range of floor tiles to kitchen and bathroom areas - Gas combi A rated boiler with thermostatic control in easily accessible area - Walls finished with Diamond Egg Shell /ceilings finished with vinyl matt
Security Features - Approved audio/video door entry system to individual apartments - All external and entrance doors approved by Secure by Design
Bathroom - High quality Ideal Standard Playa range with contemporary satin chrome style taps - Baths fitted with overhead shower and adjustable head on slider - Full height ceramic wall tiling around bath and shower area
Electrical - Double socket outlets in habitable rooms - BT, sky and satellite points installed - Wired smoke detectors
External - Traditional brick and block cavity wall construction with a variation of brick and render - Solid precast concrete floors and stairs - Lifts have been installed giving access to all apartments - French doors to Juliet balconies (where shown) - High quality and low maintenance Aluminium Windows - Allocated secure parking to specific units - High security entrance gates allowing access into courtyard - Landscaped communal areas
Agents Note 10 Year blp Warranty
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room 10' 9" x 21' 1" ( 3.28m x 6.43m )
Bathroom 8' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.54m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 13' 5" ( 3.56m x 4.09m )
Agents Note The images may be of the show apartment or examples of the local area.
Lease details are available by request. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Norwich, NR2 on +44 1603 670075 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Norwich about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Norwich, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage
product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on
your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment
term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and
introductions resulting in decisions in principle.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.