Penthouse for sale in King Street, Norwich NR1
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1603 670075 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Brand New 2 Bedroom Penthouse
- Top Floor (4th)
- Approx 1146 Sqft
- Granite Worktops
- All Integrated Appliances
- All Flooring Included
- Parking Space
Apartment 32! The penthouse, is the jewel in the crown of Kings Court. At 1,146 sqft, with a balcony, parking space and boasting two reception rooms this penthouse has it all! Plus granite worktops and all flooring included!
William H Brown is delighted to announce Apartment 32, the biggest of the three Penthouses at Kings Court, Norwich! This superior development of just 34 private 1 & 2 bedroom luxury apartments are finished to an exceptional standard is located just a short walk from the Norwich riverside and the wealth of amenities that the City has to offer.
Spread across four floors, this traditionally constructed development sets itself apart from many other apartment schemes with its solid concrete floor construction, high specification windows, gas central heating and its spacious communal spaces.
With secure allocated parking to many apartments and video/audio entry systems Kings Court provides complete peace of mind for residents.
- Painted moulded architrave and skirting along with eggshell finished window sill boards
- High quality Palermo oak doors with chrome effect handles
- Luxury fitted kitchen complete with corresponding work surfaces and upstand including high standard appliances - oven/hob/extract hood/ combined washer/drier/ combined fridge/freezer and dishwasher (for 2 bedrooms only)
- Extensive range of floor tiles to kitchen and bathroom areas
- Gas combi A rated boiler with thermostatic control in easily accessible area
- Walls finished with Diamond Egg Shell /ceilings finished with vinyl matt
- Approved audio/video door entry system to individual apartments
- All external and entrance doors approved by Secure by Design
- High quality Ideal Standard Playa range with contemporary satin chrome style taps
- Baths fitted with overhead shower and adjustable head on slider
- Full height ceramic wall tiling around bath and shower area
- Double socket outlets in habitable rooms
- BT, sky and satellite points installed
- Wired smoke detectors
- Traditional brick and block cavity wall construction with a variation of brick and render
- Solid precast concrete floors and stairs
- Lifts have been installed giving access to all apartments
- French doors to Juliet balconies (where shown)
- High quality and low maintenance Aluminium Windows
- Allocated secure parking to specific units
- High security entrance gates allowing access into courtyard
- Landscaped communal areas
10 Year blp Warranty
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room 21' 6" 13 x 6' ( 6.55m 13 x 1.83m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 7' 6" ( 1.75m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 16' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.95m x 3.68m )
The images may be of the show apartment or examples of the local area.
Lease details are available by request. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Norwich International Airport
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
Reedham Ferry North
Reedham Ferry South
Southwold Ferry Landing
View all schools in Norwich
Charles Darwin Primary School
The Free School Norwich
Lakenham Primary School
Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form Free School
East Norfolk Sixth Form College
Bury St Edmunds County Upper School
Notre Dame High School, Norwich
Jane Austen College
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Norwich
About the neighbours in NR1
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all King Street new properties for sale