* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
A beautifully presented, brand new, 5 bedroom detached resisdence located in a private tree-lined drive location with access to the private beach at Duporth
• A selection of 3 brand new coastal homes plus show home available for purchase immediately • Located just a few minutes walk from the private Duporth beach • Generous entrance hallway with central staircase leading to the first floor accommodation • Open plan reception room with focal log burning stove • Open plan kitchen / dining area complete with all modern appliances • Ground floor cloakroom WC and separate utility room • 4 first floor bedrooms all with en suite facilities • 5th bedroom / study also located on the first floor • Attached garage with power and electricity • Driveway parking and lawned gardens surround the properties • Completion expected early 2020 • A proven track record of holiday letting within the showhome • A small amount of amendments to the properties available if purchased prior to completion
Description This unique and exciting opportunity to purchase one of 3 brand new homes are located at the end of a private tree lined drive in the coastal village of Duporth just a short walk from the popular village of Charlestown and the private beach in Duporth.
- 1 The show home, Tree-Tops, has already been built and is available for purchase immediately and has a fantastic proven track record of holiday letting generating around £50k per annum currently. The 3 plots are located adjasent to the show home and will be constructed to an exacting size, standard and style as Tree-Tops. The properties are entered into a spacious ground floor entrance hallway which double doors leading off to both reception areas at either side of the property. A central staircase rises to the first floor bedroom accommodation.
- 2 The ground floor accommodation comprises of a large reception room with focal log burning stove. This room is flooded with natural light from windows and both the front and rear elevations. On the opposite side of the property is the open plan kitchen / dining area which is fitted with a contemporary style kitchen with modern appliances including double oven, hob, dishwasher and integrated fridge and freezer. Completing the accommodation on the ground floor is a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer together with a separate cloakroom/WC.
- 3 At first floor level there are 4 double bedrooms all providing en suite facilities. There is an additional room on this level which could serve as a nursery or home office. The landing space also provides further scope to create additional seating / relaxation areas due to its size.
- 4 Externally there is ample driveway parking together with a large attached garage with up and over door and power and lighting. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn and wrap around the entire property offering a high degree of privacy from neighbouring properties. All properties will benefit from access to the private Duporth beach which is exclusively available to the residents who live within the Duporth estate.
Location Situated on the south Cornish coast the property has access down to a security gated beach at Duporth with the South West Coastal Footpath providing onward access in both directions to further lovely beaches at Porthpean and Charlestown. Porthpean has an active sailing club and Charlestown is a picturesque port, often used in films and advertisements. Renowned for its lovely mix of individual shops, several wine bars, inns and restaurants and Charlestown is also the home of several tall ships which can often be seen sailing through the waters of St Austell Bay and again are often used as film sets etc.
- 5 The nearest town of St Austell is within a mile providing a wide array of leisure, commercial and retail facilities, out of town trading estates and supermarkets, a variety of sports club and a large leisure centre together with a mainline station that provides a direct link to London Paddington with approximate travel time of 4½ hours. The road network from St Austell is excellent out to both the A38 and A30, both of which are largely dual carriageway all the way to Exeter where they link with the national motorway network. Other nearby attractions include the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan and there are excellent golf courses nearby at Carlyon Bay which is a superb coastal 18- hole golf course with further golf courses at Polgooth just around the corner at Duporth.
Services The following services are available: Mains electric, water and drainage. Heating is via air source.
Directions From St Austell bypass from the Truro direction, heading towards Liskeard, go past Asda up to the next traffic lights and turn right on to Porthpean Road, follow Porthpean Road up to the first crossroads at Duporth. Turn left and then immediately right into the entrance of The Drive (between the large gate posts). Tree-Tops and the plots are found at the end of this private lane on your left hand side indicated by a Country & Waterside Prestige For Sale Board.
Agents Note There is a certain amount of flexibility regarding internal specification assuming the plots are purchased earlier enough. Completion is expected early 2020.
For more information about this property, please contact Country & Waterside Prestige - Truro, TR1 on +44 1872 395916 * (local rate)
Contact Country & Waterside Prestige - Truro about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Country & Waterside Prestige - Truro, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Country & Waterside Prestige - Truro for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage
product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on
your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment
term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and
introductions resulting in decisions in principle.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.