apartment 41 - Two bedrooms (master with en-suite), Fully fitted kitchen with Neff appliances (dishwasher and microwave, hob, extractor fan, oven and fridge/ freezer), carpets, curtains and light fittings. Discounted for a limited time only. (*Ts & Cs apply). Viewings by appointment only.
Two bedrooms master with en- suite, Fully fitted kitchen with Neff appliances (dishwasher and microwave, hob, extractor fan, oven and fridge/ freezer), carpets, curtains and light fittings. Discounted price for a limited time only *t's and c's apply. Viewings by appointment only with the last few available call to book a convenient time. Part exchange available.
Shipways are delighted to introduce the Platinum Range at Sanderson Court, Hagley. From the Beautifully landscaped gardens to the elegant homeowners coffee lounge, the Platinum Range provides the perfect spaces for socialising. For luxury, comfort and privacy, relax in the coffee lounge with free wifi or retreat to your stunning apartment designed around your needs.
Sanderson Court is a contemporary development of age exclusive apartments for the over 60's and is designed to be energy efficient, featuring underfloor heating and a walk in wardrobe, as well as clever room design that makes the most of natural light.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Living Area 18' 2" min x 14' 4" min ( 5.54m min x 4.37m min )
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" min x 10' 11" min ( 3.23m min x 3.33m min )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.21m x 2.03m )
Shower Room 7' 2" x 4' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.42m )
Features At Sanderson Court
Walk in wardrobe to main bedroom
Telephone and television point in the living room and bedroom
Sky/ Sky+ connection point in the living room
Washer Dryers in each apartment
Fitted and tiled shower room or en-suite bathroom to one bedroom apartments
Shower room and en-suite bathroom to two and three bedroom apartments
Electric shaver socket
Heated towel rail
Fitted Kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer and ceramic hob
Stainless steel sink with lever taps
Under pelmet lighting
Heating And Finishes
Walls painted in neutral coloured emulsion
Oak veneered doors
Chrome door furniture
Safety And Security
Camera entry system for use with a standard TV
24 hour emergency call system provided via a personal pendant alarm and call point in bathroom.
Illuminated light switches for bathroom and main bedroom.
Mains connected smoke detector
Fire detection equipment
The dimensions given are for general guidance only and should not be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces or items of furniture. Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, dimensions quoted are subject to final measurement on completion of actual apartment. No responsibility can be accepted for any miss-statement in this brochure which is not a contract nor forms any part of any contract.
Travelling from the South
From the M5 motorway, leave at junction 4
At the roundabout take the first exit onto the A491
Continue over the next roundabout following the A491 for 4 miles
At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Park Road
Sanderson Court is located on the right hand side, approximately 300 meters down the road
Travelling from the North
From the M5 motorway, leave at junction 3
At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A456 for about 5 miles
At the 5 th roundabout take the 4th exit onto Park Road
Sanderson Court is located on the right hand side approximately 300 meters down the road
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.