Tucked away along a private driveway stands this executive detached family home built to an extremely high standard with spacious accommodation, double garage and an extremely high specification of kitchen and bathrooms. The development’s semi rural location .
These properties have embraced contemporary styling for their interiors, allowing the best of both worlds.
Lime Grange is located on Druidstone Road, one of Cardiff’s most elite addresses, tucked away along a private, gated driveway. With farmland to the rear, the development’s semi rural location offers the opportunity to combine an idyllic blend of city and country living.
-- White with a choice of coloured feature wall
Internal Door Sets
-- Available from jb Kind Brochure
-- Oak with a choice of Oak Spindles or glass panels
-- Full gas central heating system with Worcester (or equal approved) boiler
-- Un-vented cylinder with twin coil for solar heating of hot water
-- Underfloor heating to throughout with room thermostats allowing flexibility to individual equirements
-- The undefloor heating has a Wifi compatable feature which enables you to remotely control the heating from your I Phone or Pad
-- System covered against any breakdown for the first two years of occupation by the approved gas central heating installer
Solar Hot Water Heating
-- Worcester Greenskies solar panels for hot water Fireplaces
-- Watford Fireplaces, Fidlas Road, Cardiff
-- Built-in or walk in wardrobes, with shelf and hanging rail to dressing area of master bedroom, bedroom 2 and Guest Bedroom
-- Ceramic or Porclain tiles throughout Ground Floor
-- Oak engineered flooring throughout Ground Floor
Kitchen & Utility
-- Sigma Kitchens, Western Avenue, Cardiff
-- Granite - from Messrs Prostone Appliances
-- Oven/microwave in tall housing and gas/electric hob, integrated extractor hood, dishwasher, 70/30 fridge freezer in tall housing
-- Integrated washing machine/tumble drier
-- Electrolux appliances
-- Hotpoint appliances
-- aeg appliances
-- Neff appliances
-- Miele appliances (upgrade option)
Fascia & Soffit
-- PVCu fascias, colour black
-- Sealed double glazed woodgrain PVCu windows in colour cream on white
-- Composite door with patterned glass
-- Steel door pre-finished in woodgrain in choice of colours
-- Bi-folding doors to rear
-- Multi point locking system to front & rear doors
-- Alarm system with pir's
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.