Detached house for sale in Mornish Road, Branksome Park, Poole, Dorset BH13
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1202 984444 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Lloyds Property Group are delighted to offer for sale this state of the art home intelligently designed over almost 7,000 square feet of luxury accommodation, boasting the latest technology, extremely high specification, a sunny yet private plot and in excess of 1,900 sq ft of terrace space.
Mornish Road is considered to be one of the most prestigious roads in Branksome Park and with this comes an array of luxury homes making this quiet and discreet area so sought after.
The property boast large expanses of glass, double storey voids and atriums allowing the property to be flooded with natural light which is very important in the wooded Branksome Park. This plot in particular is very bright and open with plenty of usable garden and roof terraces.
The property lies within the very heart of Branksome Park, the South Coast's most exclusive residential estate. The bistros and wine bars of Canford Cliffs village are located just over a mile away; Sandbanks Peninsula and Poole's famous natural harbour are also close by and offer an array of water sports facilities and yacht clubs. The property is ideally situated giving access to Bournemouth and Poole. Branksome train station, with its direct links to Southampton & London, is also located just over one mile away making it an ideal place to own a second home.
The full planning application, plans, elevations and much more can be found of the Poole Planning register under reference app/14/01655/F.
Summary of accommodation:
• Close to 7,000 sq ft of luxury accommodation
• In excess of 1,900 sq ft of terrace space
• Mix of zinc and luxury stone clad to the exterior
• Bespoke tiles internally
• Double garage with viewing gallery
• Wine store
• Guest suite with its own entrance
• Fitness studio with electronic opening sky light
• Indoor swimming pool with resistance jets
• Pool changing rooms and 3 showers
• Steam room
• Wine store with hidden secret door to office
• Study/office ideally located close to front door
• Large entrance hall
• Play room with glass doors for safety
• Drawing room with two way fire
• Covered dining area with outside fire and TV
• Exceptionally large open plan kitchen/dining with feature concrete mould island
• Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite and impressive roof terrace
• Library or bedroom 5
• Bedroom 2 and 3 both with en-suite
• Main family bathroom
• Off road parking for several cars
• 57" deep roof terrace
• Storage and WC
• Utility room
Brownsea Island Ferry Landing
Sandbanks Ferry Terminal
Shell Bay Ferry Terminal
View all schools in Poole
Bournemouth Collegiate Preparatory School
Courthill Infant School
Lilliput Church of England Infant School
The Bournemouth and Poole College
Cambian Wing College
Victoria Education Centre
Talbot Heath School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Poole
About the neighbours in BH13
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Lloyds Property Group, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lloyds Property Group for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Mornish Road new properties for sale