Flat for sale in Carlcroft, Wilnecote, Tamworth B77
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- ***two bedrooms***
- ***second floor***
- ***large lounge***
- ***no onward chain***
no onward chain! This is a two bedroom second floor apartment with a large lounge and separate kitchen and bathroom. The property has easy access to the A5 and is set on a cul de sac on a popular residential estate.
Carlcroft is a cul de sac close to Pennine Way that offers excellent road links with the nearby A5 and M42. This second floor apartment is offered with no onward chain. Approached via a secure entrance hallway there is an entrance hall that leads off to two double bedrooms, a very large lounge, separate kitchen and a bathroom. There are central heating radiators and double glazing in all the main rooms and the property also benefits from plenty of storage cupboards.
The location is popular with first time buyers and investors and this refurbishment opportunity is keenly priced to sell, call today to arrange an appointment to see inside.
Notice for buyers
Any prospective buyers must be willing to enter resolve an outstanding deed of rectification on this property that has been registered with local authority for approval- this will require registering it on completion and we advice purchasers to take legal advice from their conveyancer.
Storage cupboard and intercom system.
Lounge 14' x 13' ( 4.27m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' plus door recess ( 3.71m x 1.83m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer, space and connections for a electric cooker, storage cupboard and serving hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, paneled bath, tiled to splash prone areas, low level flush WC, wash hand basin and central heating radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
For more information about this property, please contact
Burchell Edwards - Tamworth, B79 on +44 1827 796837 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Burchell Edwards - Tamworth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards - Tamworth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.