Semi-detached house for sale in The Boulevard, Broughton, Chester CH4
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors
- Detached Garage
- Extended Kitchen / Dining Area
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
Three bedroom semi-detached property waiting to be transformed into a spacious family home. With ample off-road parking, a detached garage and only a short drive from Chester city centre; this is the perfect starter family home.
attention First Time Buyers and Investors: This three bed semi-detached property is just waiting to be transformed into lovely family home. Benefiting from large windows, typical of the 1970's, which brings light into the property creating a feeling of space.
On entering the property you are greeted with an entrance hallway. A spacious lounge to the front of the property with large window and period fireplace. Kitchen/dining room at the back of the property, which has been extended to create an ideal entertaining space, sliding doors to the rear garden which has a paved sitting out area, with sand coloured pebbles and mature planted borders.
Upstairs you will find the landing with loft access, which has been part boarded. Three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite comprising of bath, sink, vanity unit and W.C
To the front of the property is a paved driveway for multiple vehicles. The driveway runs alongside the property to the garage at the rear.
Broughton offers a primary school and pre-school nursery. Broughton Retail Park is a short distance away and there are excellent bus services to the historical Roman city of Chester, which offers a wider range of shopping centres, schools and award winning restaurants.
Entrance Hall 6' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.75m )
Fully carpeted entrance hall with radiator and door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' ( 4.47m x 3.96m )
Carpeted lounge area with radiator, 1970's style brick fireplace with electric fire and a large window to the front.
Kitchen/dining Area 26' 9" x 10' 4" ( 8.15m x 3.15m )
The kitchen area has vinyl flooring with breakfast bar, electric cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Door leading to the rear. The dining area is carpeted with window to the side and sliding doors to the rear garden.
Landing Area 6' 11" x 6' ( 2.11m x 1.83m )
Carpeted landing area with loft access, which is part boarded and has loft ladders.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.38m )
Carpeted master bedroom with radiator, a cupboard which houses the hot water tank and a large window to the front.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.26m )
Carpeted second bedroom with radiator and window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 9' 10" ( 2.11m x 3.00m )
Carpeted third bedroom with radiator and window to the rear.
Bathroom 5' 8" x 7' 9" ( 1.73m x 2.36m )
Tiled flooring with sink, WC, bath with shower over, radiator and window to the side.
Lawned area with a long driveway, which runs the length of the house, leading to a small detached garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Swetenhams - Chester, CH1 on +44 1244 988209 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Swetenhams - Chester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.