* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Five Spacious Bedrooms
- Ample Off-Road Parking Space
- Private South Facing Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A superb family home located in a popular suburb of Chester. This five bedroom home feels spacious and light. With a wonderful rear garden space, ample off-road parking, and only a short drive/public transport ride into the city of Chester.
A superb family home located in a popular suburb of Chester. This five bedroom home feels spacious and light. Decorated in neutral tones; the lounge leads to the garden room with bi-fold doors taking you to the beautiful rear garden. Additional skylights in the garden room allow more natural light in. The kitchen benefits from grey gloss contemporary wall and base units, where there is access to the utility room with laminate flooring - this is converted from the garage - which still retains the electric door. Upstairs there are five good sized bedrooms, the master having far-reaching views over the Welsh Hills. The family bathroom has a white suite, a double shower and a large vanity unit with integrated sink and WC. To the front of the property is a spacious driveway with ample off-road parking and borders filled with mature plants and shrubs. The rear of the property is a wonderful space with specimen trees to provide privacy, a feature stone paved area suitable for a dining table and chairs. There is a path down to the rear of the garden, with a greenhouse and spacious workshop. There are excellent amenities within walking distance of the property and only a short drive/public transport link to the historic city of Chester.
Entrance Porch 5' 3" x 3' 9" ( 1.60m x 1.14m )
Entrance Hall 8' 3" x 3' 7" ( 2.51m x 1.09m )
Oak effect laminate flooring with shoe storage space.
Lounge 15' 9" x 23' 2" ( 4.80m x 7.06m )
Fully carpeted lounge area with coal effect gas fire and granite fireplace. Window to the front elevation.
Solid oak flooring, radiator, skylight windows and bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 15' 9" ( 5.89m x 4.80m )
Tiled flooring with a range of grey gloss wall and base units, window to the rear and French doors leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 10' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.53m )
Converted from the rear half of the garage to utilise as a storage/utility room, with a range of wall and base units, laminate flooring. The front still retains the electric garage door.
Landing Area 9' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.95m )
Fully carpeted landing area with a loft hatch and loft ladders.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.63m )
Fully carpeted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, radiator and far reaching views over the school playing fields and the Welsh Hills.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 12' 9" ( 3.23m x 3.89m )
Fully carpeted second bedroom, with radiator, loft hatch access and a window to the front.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.89m )
Fully carpeted with fitted wardrobes, radiator and window to the front.
Bedroom Four 10' x 10' 9" ( 3.05m x 3.28m )
Fully carpeted with radiator and window the the rear.
Bedroom Five 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
Fully carpeted with radiator and window to the front.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 6' ( 2.39m x 1.83m )
Vinyl flooring with integrated WC and sink in vanity unit, double shower cubicle with glass sliding doors, window to the rear.
Tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicle off-road parking. Mature borders with shrubs and plants.
South facing spacious rear garden with lawned area, flagged patio space with room for a dining set. Pagoda with mature plants. Greenhouse and spacious workshop.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Swetenhams - Chester, CH1 on +44 1244 988209 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Swetenhams - Chester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.