Flat for sale in Wharf Lane, Solihull B91
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Chain free
- Ground floor
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Modernised throughout
- Close to town centre
** no chain ** A two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a convenient location with close proximity to the town centre. The accommodation in brief benefits from: Lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and an allocated parking space.
A two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a convenient location with close proximity to the town centre. The accommodation in brief benefits from: Lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and an allocated parking space. The property is ideal for first time buyers and investors alike. Viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door and central heating radiator.
Lounge / Diner 12' 1" x 20' ( 3.68m x 6.10m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.26m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer, electric oven, gas hob, space and connections for a washing machine and dryer and further appliance space.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Hot towel rail, extractor fan, wash hand basin, WC, bath, shaver socket and tiled to splash prone areas.
Allocated parking space along with communal grounds and canal footpath.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
For more information about this property, please contact
Burchell Edwards - Solihull, B91 on +44 121 659 6547 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Burchell Edwards - Solihull, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards - Solihull for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.