Semi-detached house for sale in Alpraham Crescent, Upton, Chester CH2
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Well Presented and Extended 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Spacious Interior with Ample Living Space
- Kitchen and Utility with Underfloor Heating on Gloss Tiled Flooring
- Spacious Garage with Electric Doors
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
Immaculately presented, this extended three bedroom semi-detached family home, is located in a desirable area of Chester. With stunning family kitchen, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and underfloor heating, it's perfect for those wanting to just put down their bags! Viewing is a must!
Swetenhams are delighted to bring to market this immaculate family home in the desirable location of Upton. Extended to the rear to offer a delightful family kitchen, perfect for entertaining, with the added luxury of underfloor heating and French doors leading to the spacious rear garden with a lawn and patio area for alfresco dining. The lounge leads into a family room, also with French doors leading to the outside area and skylights to keep the room feeling bright and spacious. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, the master with an en-suite bathroom, with rainfall shower and fully tiled floor and walls. You will also find a walk-in wardrobe with fitted units offering ample storage space. The second and third bedrooms are of a good size. There is a family bathroom, with a spacious P' style bath, shower over and fitted glass screen. This lovely home is perfect for a family or couple, wanting a turnkey property! Viewing is highly recommended!
Entrance Hall 12' 1" x 5' ( 3.68m x 1.52m )
Gloss tiled flooring with understairs storage and radiator.
Cloakroom 3' x 5' 2" ( 0.91m x 1.57m )
Tiled flooring with WC, sink unit and extractor fan.
Lounge 37' 1" x 12' ( 11.30m x 3.66m )
Through lounge leading to a family room, with French doors leading to the garden and skylights. Fully carpeted, gas fire in lounge area, door leading to the hallway and window to the front.
Kitchen 24' 7" x 17' 1" ( 7.49m x 5.21m )
Gloss tiles with underfloor heating, range of wall and base units, integrated floor to ceiling height fridge and freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, fitted microwave, double oven and a a steam oven, all featured around a centre island. French doors and window leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 7' x 8' 9" ( 2.13m x 2.67m )
Gloss tiles with underfloor heating, range of wall and base units, sink and drainer and door to the side.
Landing Area 16' 9" x 8' 5" ( 5.11m x 2.57m )
Fully carpeted landing area with radiator, window to the front and pull-down ladder giving access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 19' 10" ( 5.23m x 6.05m )
Fully carpeted master bedroom with radiator and window to the rear.
Ensuite 8' x 7' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.21m )
Fully tiled floor and walls with integrated sink unit and cupboards under, walk-in rainfall shower. Window to the front.
Walk-In Wardrobe 7' 7" x 5' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.55m )
Carpeted wardrobe space with fitted units providing ample drawer and hanging space.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 13' 7" ( 3.68m x 4.14m )
Fully carpeted second bedroom with radiator and window to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 12' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.71m )
Fully carpeted third bedroom with radiator and window to the rear.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.41m x 1.91m )
Fully tiled walls and flooring, P' style bath with shower over and glass screen, WC, fitted vanity unit with sink and ladder style radiator.
Lawned area with driveway, providing ample off road parking and a garage with electric doors.
Private enclosed spacious garden with mature boarders, lawned area and patio space. There is also both a shed and a greenhouse.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Swetenhams - Chester, CH1 on +44 1244 988209 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Swetenhams - Chester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.