Detached house for sale in Queens Avenue, Dorchester DT1
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Substantial detached property
- Driveway parking and garage
- Large, mature garden
- Central location on a quiet, tree-lined avenue
- Three reception rooms
- Six bedrooms
- Pantry, larder and wine store
- Many original features
A substantial, 6-bedroom family home with garage and driveway parking. Retaining many of its original features, this detached house has many original features. Well considered local schools and a doctor's surgey are all within easy reach. Well-appointed and offering flexible living space
This handsome, detached family home is favourably situated within close proximity of Dorchester town centre, on a quiet, residential tree-lined avenue.
The accommodation comprises a Porch that precedes the Entrance Hall, leading to a well-appointed Sitting Room with fireplace. A Dining Room is similarly proportioned and enjoys views across the front garden. A third reception room in the form of a Home Office (Smoking Room) provides flexibility of living to suit one's own lifestyle. A Cloakroom is located from the main Entrance Hall. The Kitchen is accessed via a Lobby area and enjoys the benefits of a Pantry, Utility Room, and Wine Store. A supplementary Work and Storage/Conservatory space completes the downstairs accommodation.
The first floor houses four of the Bedrooms, all of which are double in size and two of which are very generously-proportioned. From the landing/lobby, a Family Bathroom, and additional separate WC are also accessed. A Shower Room is also situated on this floor.
The second floor contains two further Bedrooms as well as large storage/wardrobe cupboard.
Outside, there is a long driveway for several vehicles, and a Garage with Workshop at the rear. The front and rear gardens are well-sized and mature, offering patio areas and borders, and otherwise laid to lawn.
Set in a sought-after location with a doctor's surgery and well considered local schools in close reach, this substantial family home has retained many original features.
Sitting Room 14' x 15' 11" ( 4.27m x 4.85m )
Dining Room 14' x 16' ( 4.27m x 4.88m )
Home Office (smoking Room) 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 15' 11" ( 4.29m x 4.85m )
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 15' 11" ( 4.24m x 4.85m )
Bedroom 3 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 5 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 6 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Dorchester, DT1 on +44 1305 858070 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Dorchester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.