Semi-detached house for sale in Granville Road, Scunthorpe DN15
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Chain free!
- Semi-detached family home
- Well-regarded residential area
- Downstairs WC, lounge and fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms complemented by bathroom with white suite
- Enclosed low maintenance pebble garden
- Driveway providing off-street parking
chain free! We are pleased to present this three bedroom semi-detached home in this desirable location. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, lawned rear garden and driveway.
chain free! We are pleased to present this three bedroom semi-detached home in this popular residential location. Ideal first time buyer/ family home and offering great access to the Town Centre and its wealth of amenities including great transport links. Briefly internally comprising; entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Externally offering a laid to lawn rear garden with decking area and two timer sheds. To the front there is a pebbled low maintenance garden with a driveway providing off-street parking.
Having a door to the front, radiator and cushion flooring.
Offering a WC, wash hand basin, tiling to the walls, cushion flooring, radiator and colonial door.
Lounge 13' 7" x 13' 6" max ( 4.14m x 4.11m max )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors, radiator, cushion flooring, colonial door and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, double glazed window to the front, stainless steel sink & drainer unit, work surfaces, tiling to the walls, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, colonial door and cushion flooring.
Having stairs rising from the hallway, airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' stairbulk present ( 4.14m x 2.74m stairbulk present )
Offering two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and colonial door.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.20m x 1.96m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and colonial door.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.11m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and colonial door.
Offering a double glazed window to the side, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiling to the walls, white suite and cushion flooring.
Laid to lawn rear garden with a decking area, two timber sheds and timber fencing forming the boundary.
Front Garden/ Parking
Offering a low maintenance pebble garden and driveway providing plenty of off-street parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
William H Brown - Scunthorpe, DN15 on +44 1724 781280 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Scunthorpe, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Scunthorpe for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.