Flat for sale in Cruickshank Gardens, Corstorphine, Edinburgh EH12
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Rarely available and beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, corner aspect first-floor apartment, within the prestigious modern, factored development.
- Ideally placed in the sought-after Corstorphine area, just west of the Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, and family bathroom.
- Tastefully finished to a high standard throughout with a generous floor-plan and good natural light.
- Highlights include Siemens appliances for the fully integrated kitchen, continuous engineered wood flooring, and quality sanitary ware and tiling for the stylish bathrooms.
- There is also contemporary lighting, good storage provisions including a utility cupboard, as well as multiple TV/phone points, gas central heating and double glazing.
- The development provides video-secured entry, a lift service, an allocated parking space, an allocated bike store/cage, a south-facing shared garden, and landscaped grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west-of-city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include a David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools at all levels.
Council Tax Band: F
For more information about this property, please contact
Mov8 Real Estate, EH12 on +44 131 268 7144 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Mov8 Real Estate, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Mov8 Real Estate for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.