Detached house for sale in Hamlet Close, Middlesbrough TS5
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- South facing garden which is not overlooked and benefits from westerly aspects for maximum sunlight hour exposure with bi-folding doors to the rear providing natural sunlight throughout the home.
- Excellent plot and ample space from neighbours to the front aspect, in a very sought after development within Acklam close to all amenities.
- Two large ensuite bedrooms with very generous sized en-suites, both with boosted chrome rainfall showers and full height mirrors.
- Two further double bedrooms
- Integrated garage with double paved drive way and plenty off street parking available
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated dish washer and double oven with ample cupboard space
- Full length mirrors in landing and bathrooms with chrome trim and fittings with extensive tiling upgrade
- Generous utility with Integrated washing machine and space for separate dryer, including a separate cupboard room.
- Large floor tiling with integrated door mat and immaculate carpeting
- Large extended patio area
Robinsons Tees Valley are delighted to offer to the market this four bedroom detached home built by Miller Homes to the 'Chadwick' design. The property is an immaculate, modern, and neutrally decorated home with extensive upgrades making it show home quality and ready to immediately move into. Viewing is an absolute must to fully appreciate this ideal plot. The property is situated on the ever so popular Acklam Woods development within close proximity to local amenities and would especially appeal to growing families alike. The living accommodation briefly comprises of; a good size lounge to the front aspect featuring a bay window, downstairs WC, spacious utility room with an integrated washer, space for dryer and separate storage cupboard, stunning open plan kitchen/dining room with an upgraded kitchen and integrated dish washer and double oven with ample cupboard space. The kitchen has fantastic bi-folds opening to the garden which is the perfect entertaining space. To the first floor are four double bedrooms bedrooms, two ensuites both benefiting from upgraded chrome rainfall shower and a modern family bathroom/WC fitted with a three piece suite. Externally to the rear of the property is a generous south-west facing garden, mainly laid to lawn with an extended patio space. To the front of the property is two parking spaces with access to the single integral garage. The property also has the benefit of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and two separate heating control systems for upstairs/downstairs.
Please call the office on to arrange your viewing. In assosciation with smith and friends.
Floorplan.Jpg View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Robinsons Tees Valley (Middlesbrough), TS7 on +44 1642 966638 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Robinsons Tees Valley (Middlesbrough), and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robinsons Tees Valley (Middlesbrough) for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.