Flat for sale in Sable Close, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Offered with a vacant possession, there doesn't need to be a long chain here for this two bedroom ground floor apartment.
- A perfect investment opportunity for anyone wishing to increase their portfolio; £975 pcb is achievable here.
- Perfectly located for Locks Heath shopping centre with its library, Waitrose, Doctors surgery and choice of eateries, you could leave the car at home to enjoy a nice evening out.
- Room for a small double in bedroom two means having friends or family stay over will be easy, or you can have a perfect work from home space.
- With visitor parking and an allocated parking space close to your front door means you don't have to hunt for a spot when you arrive home.
- For those who enjoy the gym, Holly Hill Leisure Centre is less than a mile away if you fancy a bit of exercise.
This smart two bedroom ground floor apartment is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location and was built by Taylor Wimpey in 2016 so you will benefit from the remainder of the NHBC. Well-manicured grounds, with shrubs and trees make the communal areas attractive and a lovely place to live. An allocated parking space is located next to the rear communal entrance, so it's just a few steps away from your door when you need to bring in your heavy shopping. The main entrance has a security entrance system, so you can vet your visitors for peace of mind.
The apartment door opens into the hallway which has practical wood effect flooring and smooth ceilings which continue into the sitting room and kitchen for a sleek look; there’s a handy storage cupboard here too. The main bedroom is of a generous size with space for a wardrobe. The modern white bathroom suite which is shared by both bedrooms is spacious and has a bath with a shower over and a fitted shower screen. The second bedroom is a small double and over looks the established shrubs.
The sitting room is a lovely light room being dual aspect and opens into the kitchen which is perfect for the times when you’re entertaining, cooking up a storm and still able to enjoy the party. The kitchen is very well-fitted with cream units and complimenting wooden effect work tops. There’s a single oven with a four burner gas hob and extractor over. The fridge freezer and dishwasher are integrated, and a washing machine is also fitted.
Whether you are downsizing or looking for you perfect first pad, this light and spacious apartment should certainly be considered. It's offered with vacant possession, so there doesn’t need to be a long chain here.
This property is Leasehold, the lease term is 125 years from 1 January 2015. The ground rent is £250.00 per annum due to increase in 2025. The building is managed by First Port and the service charge is currently £1613.31 pa.
Floor Plan View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Robinson Reade Ltd, SO31 on +44 1489 322527 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Robinson Reade Ltd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robinson Reade Ltd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.