Semi-detached house for sale in St. Leonards Close, Bulford, Salisbury SP4
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three bedroom
- Semi detached
- Modern interior
- Landscaped front and rear garden
- Fully equipped outbuilding, currently used as an office
- Off road parking
Three bedroom, semi-detached property in Bulford. Offering open plan living and modern interior. Three bedrooms located on the first floor, with a four piece family bathroom. Landscaped front garden, and a rear garden featuring a fully equipped outbuilding. Off road parking to the front and rear.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market, this charming three bedroom semi-detached property. Located in Bulford, this property is within close proximity to local amenities, such as; grocery shops, leisure facilities and schools.
This property offers open plan living accommodation, from the lounge to the kitchen. With modern interior, this property features an abundance of space for socialising. The kitchen has been newly fitted, and offers space for appliances. Also, there is space for a dining table and chairs. Additionally this room features French doors to the rear garden. A utility offering storage and space for appliances. Furthermore, a downstairs toilet and under stairs storage space.
First floor accommodation compromises of three bedrooms, all of which are generously sized. Bedroom one and two are carpeted, and bedroom three has laminate flooring. Also on the first floor is a newly fitted four piece family bathroom, with part tiled walls and a towel radiator.
Front garden features a gravel pathway, flower borders and a brick driveway for one car. The rear garden, accessible from both the side and rear, is laid to lawn with a patio area and sail overhead, offering shade from the sun. Furthermore, an outside tap and electricity. In addition, a fully powered and insulated outbuilding, currently serving as an office.
This property offers additional off road parking spaces to the rear.
Double glazed window to the front, Door to front, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor.
Double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, tiled floor and W.C.
Lounge 11' 3" x 24' 8" ( 3.43m x 7.52m )
Open to the kitchen, television point, radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 24' 8" ( 3.43m x 7.52m )
Double glazed windows and French door, open to the kitchen and living room.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 24' 8" ( 3.43m x 7.52m )
Five ring gas hob, laminate flooring, space for appliances. Double glazed window to the rear. Modern interior, open to the lounge and dining room.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 5' 4" ( 3.45m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to the front. Laminate flooring, wall mounted boiler, sink.
Loft access, part boarded. Carpeted, storage cupboard, double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 12' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpeted,
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 11' 8" ( 3.12m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wardrobe, carpeted,
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the side, laminate wood flooring, radiator.
Part tiled walls and flooring, W.C, bath with shower overhead. Double glazed window to the front, vanity unit and radiator.
Patio, with side and rear access. Laid to lawn, outside tap and electricity. Step to upper level. Sail over patio area, wooden shed.
Off road parking space to the rear. Also a front driveway.
Outbuildings 17' 7" x 11' 7" ( 5.36m x 3.53m )
A carpeted and fully insulated space with power and electricity, perfect for a personal office/play room/summer house/workshop.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Amesbury, SP4 on +44 1980 669031 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Amesbury, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Amesbury for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.