* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Maisonette
- Lounge, Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden, Garage
- Walking Distance of the Asda Complex and Local Bus Routes
This beautifully presented first floor maisonette is situated within walking distance of the Asda complex and benefits from lounge, re-fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is an easy to maintain enclosed garden and garage. Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase.
This first floor maisonette is ideally located within a cul-de-sac position which is conveniently located within walking distance of the Asda Complex, Loddon Valley Leisure Centre and local Doctors Surgeries.
The property is within walking distance of local bus routes into Reading Town Centre, Reading University and the Royal Berkshire Hospital.
Access to the A392M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are all easily accessible.
Front Door With Stairs
Lounge 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' ( 3.07m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 3" max ( 3.99m x 3.12m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Roger Platt - Lower Earley, RG6 on +44 118 909 0140 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Roger Platt - Lower Earley, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roger Platt - Lower Earley for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.