Semi-detached house for sale in Broad Rig Avenue, Hove BN3
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Popular hangleton valley location
- Family bathroom and separate W.C.
- Excellent commuter location
- 27 foot living room
- Well-regarded local schools
- Scope to extend (stnpp)
- Garage and off-road parking
Situated ideally in one of Hangleton's most sought after roads is this expansive three bedroom chalet bungalow with garage and off road parking and bright westerly garden.
Set back from the road in this fantastic location; this well-loved home has been within the current owner's family for a number of years and is now ready for new owners to enjoy it as much as they have.
Entering via a porch with great storage you are welcomed into at 27 foot living room which is a great entertaining space and has space for all of the family to visit. This leads down to a spacious kitchen/diner and utility room which is a superb space with plenty of scope.
Also on the ground floor you have the third bedroom which is currently set up as a further reception area with conservatory but could be a fantastic main bedroom. Finishing off the ground floor is the great sized family bathroom.
Moving upstairs to the first floor and you have two great sized double bedrooms with storage, a separate W.C. And a fantastic balcony with views over the Valley and towards the downs. On the first floor you also have a huge amount of eaves storage which could be extended into (stnpp).
Heading outside and this home has an impressive rear garden with space for all the family whether it's having a summer barbecue or kicking a football around. With the westerly aspect you also get the sun right through the afternoon and into the evening to enjoy when getting home. To the front of the house there is a garage and off road parking as well as free on road parking.
Hangleton Valley is one of Brighton & Hove's best kept secrets and is a fantastic place to live because of the large and open roads, easy access into and out of Brighton and superb local amenities.
Within a short walk you have two fantastic parks in Greenleas and St Helen's green where you will always find an outdoor gym class, a game of football or kids playing in the playgrounds.
Hangleton is also one of the best areas of Brighton & Hove for schools with Hangleton, Kings and West Blatchington Primary Schools all being fantastic choices. For the older children Blatchington Mill and Hove Park are widely regarded as two of the very best locally as well.
For any commuters; this location is within easy access of the A27 & A23. You are also a short distance from Portslade and Hove Stations which get you into London within an hour.
You also have fantastic amenities on your doorstep with handy local shops including Oscars, Tesco Express and a local Co-op but you are also very close to a Sainsbury's supermarket.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Hangleton, Hove, BN3 on +44 1273 447324 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Hangleton, Hove, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Hangleton, Hove for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.