End terrace house for sale in King John Road, Gillingham SP8
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
- Tow bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Double Glazed through out
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
- Family bathroom
- Currently tenanted on an AST at £825.00 pcm
Weldons are delighted to offer the market this two bedroom end of terrace family home with Garage and driveway parking. The property is conveniently situated at the top of a cul -de sac is offered with no onward chain.
The property comprises an Entrance hallway giving access to the Fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom with low level w/c and hand wash basin. A spacious sitting room with patio doors to the enclosed rear garden, The Garden wraps around and is mainly laid to lawn with extended patio.
To the first floor there are Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The master offers an Ensuite shower room. The family bathroom offers Bath with shower over, low level w/c and hand wash basin.
Hallway - 10'07 x 3'04
Sitting Room - 14'09 x 14'09
Kitchen - 7'06 x 10'02
Downstairs Cloakroom - 3'01 x 5'04
Bedroom 1 - 10'03 x 11'00
Bedroom 2 - 7'11 x 10'02
Ensuite - 6'03 x 5'06
Bathroom - 6'09 x 6'06
Mains Gas, Water & Electricity
Band C - North Dorset (Dorset Council)
energy performance rating
Band - C
By appointment only through Weldons Sales & Lettings.
The property is currently occupied on an AST at £825.00 per month.
Consumer protection from unfair trading regulations 2008.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose.
A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
References to tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller.
The agent has not had sight of the title documents.
A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation.
Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Money laundering regulations
1.Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage, and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Weldons Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
For more information about this property, please contact
Weldons Sales & Lettings, SP7 on +44 1747 418887 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Weldons Sales & Lettings, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Weldons Sales & Lettings for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.