End terrace house for sale in Mallard Drive, Didcot OX11
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Driveway parking to the rear
- En-suite to master bedroom
- End of terrace
- NHBC remaining
- Conservatory with underfloor heating
Allen & Harris Didcot - Offered to the market is this well-presented end of terrace property situated on a quiet location on the popular Great Western Park development with a conservatory and driveway parking.
Offered to the market is this well-presented end of terrace home, situated in a quiet location on the popular Great Western Park development with a conservatory and driveway parking.
Constructed in 2017 with remaining NHBC warranty, the property benefits from two double bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, downstairs cloakroom, driveway parking and has the added advantage of double glazing and gas central heating.
Mallard Drive is conveniently located for amenities including Boundary Park, gems Didcot primary academy, Aureus secondary school, a variety of local shops including Asda and the Station Garden family pub. Didcot Parkway (1.3 miles) away, whilst The Orchard Centre is under 2 miles away.
Great Western Park offers a wide range of facilities including a convenience store, supermarket, community building, school and an impressive sports recreation area (Boundary Park) a shuttle bus service to Didcot Parkway and The Orchard Centre.
Lounge 15' 4" x 13' 6" max ( 4.67m x 4.11m max )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.95m x 1.85m )
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 3" max ( 3.99m x 2.51m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Allen & Harris - Didcot, OX11 on +44 1235 856007 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Didcot, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Didcot for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.