Terraced house for sale in North Road, Hythe, Kent CT21
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Stunning Edwardian town house converted from the former 'Northlands' house
- Wonderful views over Hythe and the bay
- Many original features and an open fireplace
- Sunny, terraced garden which attracts the sun for most of the day
- Detached garage and further communal parking
- Short walk to the High Street and the church
- EPC energy rating E
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15'11 x 11'10 (4.85m x 3.61m)
- Sun Room 12'5 x 4'8 (3.79m x 1.42m)
- Utility Room 13'3 maximum x 5'10 (4.04m x 1.78m)
- Family Room 13'5 x 9'8 (4.09m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4 15'3 (4.65m) narrowing to 10'7 (3.23m) x 13'7 (4.14m)
- Shower Room
- Lounge 16'8 x 13'9 (5.08m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 5'4 (2.90m x 1.63m)
- Study 9'8 x 7'10 (2.95m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 10'8 maximum (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 13'9 x 10'1 (4.19m x 3.08m)
- Communal Car Park
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Council Tax band: D
Lower Ground Floor Plan View original
Ground Floor Plan View original
First Floor Plan View original
Second Floor Plan View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Wards - Hythe, CT21 on +44 1303 847083 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards - Hythe, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards - Hythe for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.