Detached house for sale in Thorpe Lea Road, Peterborough PE3
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Handsome large three bedroom family home
- Additional self contained two bedroom annexe
- Ideal investment opportunity with potential to convert/extend up to 21 apartments ( subject to planning )
- Walking distance to the city, train station, peterborough school and shops
- No forward chain
- En-suites to all bedrooms
Fantastic Unique House offers comfortable living in the main House with the addition of a separate two bedroom annexe with sun room, multiple gardens and within a walled plot. The current owners have also looked into potentially extending the main house resulting in approx 21 separate Apartments.
Pleased to offer this Handsome Unique home within easy access to Peterborough. Set on a large plot just off Thorpe Road it boasts, Formal Salotta Reception room then through to the Hallway, Drawing and Dining Rooms, Cloakroom, Breakfast Kitchen, Morning Family Room and a further Kitchen. To the first floor, Master Bedroom with Dressing area and en-suite plus a Guest Room with en-suite. The attic has been converted to offer Bedroom, play / dressing space and en-suite. The cellars have been converted to a self-contained annex boasting sun room, two double bedrooms with en-suites, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Utility Room. Formal gardens to the front of the property with additional Court yard gardens to follow the sun. Drive way parking and gated access to the side and front of the property. Ideal for a larger family or investment buyer with the feature to convert and add to the main building resulting in 21 apartments! With no forward chain, viewings highly recommended.
Salotta 21' 10" x 11' 3" ( 6.65m x 3.43m )
Entrance Hall 14' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.30m )
Drawing Room 22' x 14' 7" ( 6.71m x 4.45m )
Dining Room 15' x 13' 10" ( 4.57m x 4.22m )
Cloakroom 7' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.03m )
Breakfast Room 13' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.12m )
Morning Room 14' 7" x 14' 7" ( 4.45m x 4.45m )
Kitchen 13' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.84m )
Study / Landing 14' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.30m )
Master Bedroom 21' 8" x 14' 1" ( 6.60m x 4.29m )
Dressing Room 10' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.03m )
En-Suite 13' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two / Guest Room 13' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.94m )
En-Suite 14' 3" x 13' 11" ( 4.34m x 4.24m )
Bedroom Three 20' 3" x 11' 2" ( 6.17m x 3.40m )
Dressing Room / Bedroom Four 14' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.55m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.85m )
Summer House 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
Ground Floor Apartment
Sun Room 23' 9" x 11' 1" ( 7.24m x 3.38m )
Utility 9' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.77m x 1.88m )
Drawing Room 22' 3" x 13' 8" ( 6.78m x 4.17m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.07m )
Dining Room 15' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.83m x 4.22m )
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 14' 2" ( 4.37m x 4.32m )
En-Suite 6' 4" x 5' 1" ( 1.93m x 1.55m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 10' 8" x 6' 5" ( 3.25m x 1.96m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
William H Brown - Peterborough, PE1 on +44 1733 860207 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Peterborough, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Peterborough for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.