Semi-detached house for sale in Links Road, Portslade, Brighton BN41
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Three double bedrooms
- Clost to portslade station
- Off-road parking
- Wide range of local amenities
- Well-regarded local schools
- Boarded loft space
- Perfect commuter spot
Situated in a quiet end road is this attractive 3 bedroom home with off-road parking and a well landscaped rear garden.
This generously sized family home is well-presented throughout and has many benefits including off-road parking, a well-landscaped rear garden and easy access to Portslade train station.
This spacious family home benefits from open plan living and boasts an newly-fitted kitchen as well as a feature log burner - perfect for creating a warm and cosy atmosphere. To the rear of the property is a sheltered lean to/conservatory which offers the perfect spot to enjoy the garden all year round. In addition to this the hallway boasts plenty of storage as well as a downstairs W.C.
Moving upstairs; the spacious landing provides access to three double bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room. The main bedroom is a good sized double and boasts expansive fitted wardrobes and the westerly aspect gives the room a light and airy feel. The second bedroom is another good sized double and the third bedroom also boasts built in storage.
On the third floor of the property is a fully boarded loft space providing plenty of storage or the perfect work from home area.
Heading outside; the large rear garden houses a versatile annexe which is fully insulated and powered. Currently set up with a bar; this space is ideal for entertaining or could alternatively be used as an at home office. The partially lawned garden also benefits from a workshop and additional storage shed. At the front of the property is access to off-road parking, as well as plenty of free on-street parking.
Just a short walk away from Boundary Road and its many amenities; this home is ideally located with easy access to Portslade train station providing regular services to Brighton and London Victoria. There are also regular buses into and out of the city just a short walk away. The property also provides easy access to the A270, making this the ideal commuter spot.
Also within easy reach are the popular green and open spaces of Vale Park and Victoria Recreation Ground.
Local schools are held within high regard and include Benfield Primary and St. Marys Catholic School.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Hangleton, Hove, BN3 on +44 1273 447324 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Hangleton, Hove, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Hangleton, Hove for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.