Flat for sale in Church Mills, Llandogo, Monmouth NP25
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Superb spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Originally two apartments converted into one
- Very well presented
- Bathroom and ensuite bathroom
- Lounge and open plan kitchen/living room
- Communal garden
- No chain
Superb opportunity to purchase this larger than average and well presented ground floor apartment which was originally two apartments that have been converted into one. Wye Valley and hillside views. Would make an ideal first time buy, Investment or Holiday home. Very spacious! Must be viewed!
Superb opportunity to purchase this larger than average and well presented ground floor apartment which was originally two apartments that have been converted into one with private entrance. Wye Valley and hillside views. Would make an ideal first time buy, Investment or Holiday home. Fantastic spacious accommodation comprises open plan living room/kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Further lounge with second bedroom off which has ensuite shower room. Communal gardens and ample residents parking spaces available (Two allocated spaces). Access to communal shed in garden.
Village life is centered around the village hall that offers a variety of activities and entertainment. There is a local primary school, a village shop and a pub. This idyllic setting provides local country walks on the door step and excellent commuter links to both Monmouth and Chepstow leading further afield.
Outside the Wye Valley views continue to impress with communal areas offering a patio with seating, separate amenity area and allocated parking.
Kitchen/living Room 20' 11" x 15' 6" ( 6.38m x 4.72m )
An open plan room with three double glazed windows to the front elevation. Wood laminate flooring. Open to kitchen area which has a good range of base units with laminate worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Wall cupboards. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Ceramic tile flooring. Inset spotlights. Door to lounge, bathroom and bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Door to storage cupboard and cupboard housing a wall mounted boiler. Radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 14' 9" ( 4.72m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Door to front. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Inset spotlights. Door to bedroom one.
Bedrom One 18' 11" x 11' 6" ( 5.77m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Door to ensuite.
Ensuite Shower Room
Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC and shower cubicle. Tiled splashbacks. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Peter Alan - Monmouth, NP25 on +44 1600 496028 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Monmouth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Monmouth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.