Property for sale in Bucks Road, Douglas, Isle Of Man IM2
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Unique Development Opportunity
- Partially Completed Church Redevelopment
- Full Planning Permission for the Creation of 10 Luxury Apartments
- Full New Roof with Welsh Blue Slates
- Custom Made Aluminium Guttering & Soffits
- New Concrete Window Lintels Throughout
- Magnificent Stain Glass Feature Window
- Insulated and Noise Reducing Flooring
- Significant Improvements to External Stonework
- Lower Ground Off Road Parking & Lift Shaft
Truly unique development opportunity to complete the conversion of landmark Central Douglas church to 10 Luxury Apartments with a gdv in excess of £3m.
Bucks House has undergone an extensive conversion program to date, that includes a new and insulated roof complete with Welsh Blue Slates, custom made aluminium guttering, hand crafted internal stair cases, new window lintels, insulated noise cancelling flooring, extensive improvements to external stone work as well as many other improvements.
Bucks House is a truly unique opportunity to acquire a partially converted church with full planning consent into ten luxury Central Douglas apartments over four floors with a gross development value in excess of £3m.
Offered for sale at a firm £1m, plus the retention of one completed apartment, this would suit a developer seeking to continue the extensive high specification works carried out to date to create a landmark and 'one of a kind' building situated close to the Douglas business district, town centre and all of its amenities.
Building features include stunning internal architectural archways, striking stain glassed windows including a unique feature window, bell tower, lift shaft and many others. The current owner has commenced a redevelopment program committing significant spend to high quality materials and craftsmanship. Development work to date includes a newly insulated roof, external stonework, joists, window lintels ensuring the building is both secure and fully water tight.
Building materials already acquired will be included in the sale, and there is the option to hire the current owners equipment as required. The garaging on the lower ground floor houses nine covered parking spaces with the option to create additional external spaces within the property boundary.
Bucks House is a conservation property. Architects drawings, costings to date and additional information about the property are available to interested parties by contacting Plum Properties.
- New Insulated Roof using Welsh Blue Slates and 150mm of Kingspan
- Double Powder Coated Aluminium Custom Made Guttering and Soffits
- Reinstated Stain Glass Windows
- New Concrete Window Lintels Throughout
- Significant Improvement Program for External Stonework
- Hush Noise Reducing Flooring System with 15mm osb Boards and 100mm of Rockwool Insulation
- Three Service Chutes
- Suitable for Electric Heating System and Pressurised Hot Water Cylinders
- All Services Nearby, with Fibre Broadband Available
- Option to Include Lift with Feature Glass Wall
Travelling out of Douglas up Prospect Hill, proceed through the traffic lights that intersect with Circular Road, continuing onto Bucks Road. After travelling a short Distance, Bucks House can be found on the left hand on the corner of Merton Bank, the third left turning after Circular Road.
For more information about this property, please contact
Plum Properties, IM1 on +44 330 038 9178 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Plum Properties, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Plum Properties for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.