Flat for sale in Hereford Road, Monmouth NP25
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Ground floor flat
- Refitted kitchen
- Refitted shower room
- Communal gardens
- Sought after location
- No onward chain!
Opportunity to purchase this spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment located within a well maintained, purpose built complex set just off Hereford Road within walking distance of the town centre. Private off-road parking and communal mature grounds. Ideal investment opportunity. No onward chain!
Opportunity to purchase this spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment located within a well maintained, purpose built complex set just off Hereford Road within walking distance of the town centre. Accommodation comprises private entrance hallway, living room, bedroom, refitted kitchen, rear porch and refitted shower room. The property also benefits from independent gas combi central heating, UPVC double glazing. Private off-road parking and communal mature grounds. Ideal investment opportunity. No onward chain!
Access to the flat is gained via a secure door entry system at the main entrance of the building. Number 4 can be found on the ground floor on the right hand side of the main hallway.
Private entrance hall with wall mounted intercom system. Open to living room.
Living Room 15' x 10' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Archway to bedroom.
Bedroom 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
Radiator. Storage cupboards and shelving.
A refitted shower room comprising a close coupled WC and wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Open to shower area with a wall mounted Mira Vie electric shower and drainage. Marble effect PVC wall panelling. Radiator. Ceramic tile flooring. Opaque UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
A refitted kitchen which has a range of base units with laminate worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in electric oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Wall cupboards. Wall mounted Ideal Logic combination boiler. UPVC double glazed door to rear porch. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Door to storage cupboard.
Rear Porch Area 6' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to side.
Communal gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with mature trees. Private car park is accessed off cul de sac to the rear of the property,
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Peter Alan - Monmouth, NP25 on +44 1600 496028 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Monmouth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Monmouth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.