Property for sale in Brondesbury Park, London NW6
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Detached family house offering a generous 4696 sq ft of living accommodation
- 6 Bedrooms, 2 receptions, 2 studies and 5 bathrooms
- Bespoke fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room, shower room and WC
- Rear garden offering 112 sq ft with self contained studio annex
- Main en-suite bedroom benefitting from walk in wardrobe and balcony
- An abundance of natural light throughout and original features
- Carriage drive in with parking for 4 cards to the front
- Transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee-Zone 2), Brondesbury Park (Overground) and Queen's Park station (Bakerloo-Zone 2 & Overground).
- Council Tax Band: Brent (H) - Freehold
For sale is this beautifully presented 1930's detached property offering a total of 4696 sq ft of internal and external living accommodation. This ideal family home has been meticulously designed throughout offering a rare opportunity to acquire a sizeable family home in an enviable location.
The property is truly outstanding and boasts a distinctly spacious and airy feel, offering soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light throughout. To the left of the entrance hallway, there is a modern kitchen comprised of newly fitted appliances with a generous sized utility. There is a generous double reception room offering a feature fire place and beautiful ceiling roundels along with doors leading onto the large 112 sq ft private garden that benefits from a studio, bathroom and fitted kitchen. This floor also comprises of another beautiful reception room, 2 study rooms, dining area and a garage.
The First Floor is comprised of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The principle en-suite bedroom is situated at the back featuring a walk in wardrobe and a balcony overlooking the garden with an abundance of natural light throughout. There are 2 more bedrooms on this floor which are services by 2 further bathrooms. The Top Floor offers 3 bedrooms all of which are serviced by a 4 piece family bathroom.
Situated in this truly vibrant location of Brondesbury Park near to the shops and open green spaces of Queens Park, Willesden Green and Kensal Rise. Brondesbury Park is a sought-after tree lined road connecting Willesden Green and Queen's Park. The property is ideally situated to access amenities and restaurants in Queen's Park and the surrounding areas. Transport links include Willesden Green (Jubilee - Zone 2), Brondesbury Park (Overground) and Queen's Park station (Bakerloo-Zone 2 & Overground).
Viewing is highly recommended.
63777A3E9Fdc3-923000 L.Jpg View original
For more information about this property, please contact
Camerons Stiff & Co, NW2 on +44 20 3478 3249 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Camerons Stiff & Co, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Camerons Stiff & Co for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.