Detached house for sale in Dixton Close, Monmouth NP25
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Great Views To Rear
- Driveway & Garage
- Great Location
- Ideal Family Home
- Close To Amenities
- Three Shower Rooms
Great opportunity to buy a well presented 4 bedroom semi detached family home, situated in a highly regarded residential location. Located at the end of a cul de sac with some stunning views towards The Kymin and surrounding countryside. Garage & driveway. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Opportunity to purchase this four bedroom semi detached family home. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, kitchen, lounge, shower room, dining room, conservatory and sitting room/bedroom five to he ground floor. Four bedrooms with Jack & Jill ensuite facilities to the first floor. Also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Front garden with driveway leading to garage. Enclosed rear garden. The property is located at the end of a cul de sac and enjoys some stunning views towards open farmland, the Kymin and surrounding hillsides. Property is within easy walking distance of the historic market town of Monmouth. Must be viewed!
Enter via opaque UPVC double glazed door to porch. Ceramic tile flooring. Opaque glazed door to hallway.
Radiator. Ceramic tile flooring. Doors to kitchen, lounge, dining room, shower room and sitting room/bedroom. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of base units with laminate worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink bowl and drainer. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for range style oven. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and side. Ceramic tile flooring. Tiled splashbacks. Storage cupboard housing a wall mounted Worcester combination boiler.
Lounge 12' 11" x 13' 11" ( 3.94m x 4.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Ceramic tile flooring. Radiator.
Sitting Room/bedroom Five 11' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.11m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Ceramic tile flooring.
Comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin and walk in shower area with wall mounted Mira Sport electric shower. Visibly fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile flooring. Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
Ceramic tile flooring. Door to understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Sliding door to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Ceramic tile flooring. UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevations. Door to side onto garden.
Door to bedrooms. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear with pleasant views. Fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes. Door to 'Jack & Jill' shower room.
Comprising shower cubicle, close coupled WC and wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 11' 2" ( 2.79m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes and drawers. Door to 'Jack & Jill' shower room.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted bedroom furniture including cupboards and drawers. Radiator.
Comprising close coupled WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 9' x 9' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with pleasant views. Radiator.
Front - Driveway leading to garage
Rear - Enclosed rear garden with patio area with steps leading up to area laid to lawn. Door to side leading to driveway and garage. Utility room at the rear of the garage with plumbing and electrics for washing machine. Block built shed with electric.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Peter Alan - Monmouth, NP25 on +44 1600 496028 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Monmouth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Monmouth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.