Property for sale in Hauling Way, Wiveliscombe, Taunton TA4
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Off-road parking and garage
- Stunning Views
- No Onward-Chain
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this stunning, three bed, Maisonette property in the sought after market town of Wiveliscombe. You don't want to miss out on this one!
Fox and Sons are delighted to present this three bed, maisonette property to the market.
Converted in 1986, this property is situated in the popular rural town of Wiveliscombe and boasts far reaching views.
The ground floor comprises a spacious, carpeted living area which offers a gas fire and corner double aspect windows that allow plenty of natural light to flow into the room. The living room flows into the discrete dining area.
Additionally, the modern, generous sized kitchen boasts a built in fridge/freezer, electric oven with gas hob and part-tiled walls.
The first floor offers three carpeted bedrooms, of which the master benefits from two, double-glazed velux windows. The first floor also provides a modern, fully tiled, three-piece bathroom that benefits from additional storage under the sink and another large velux window.
Externally the property provides designated off-road parking, an automatic roller door garage and access to communal gardens
Living Room 16' 5" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 5.00m Max x 3.86m Max )
Dining Room 10' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.95m Max )
Kitchen 10' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.95m Max )
Bedroom 1 16' 5" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 5.00m Max x 3.86m Max )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.51m Max x 2.87m Max )
Bedroom 3 9' 5" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 2.87m Max x 2.62m Max )
Garage 18' 5" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 5.61m Max x 2.57m Max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Fox & Sons - Taunton, TA1 on +44 1823 429045 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Taunton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Taunton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.