Terraced house for sale in Sycamore Street, Rhydyfelin, Pontypridd CF37
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1443 719052 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms
- Extended property
- Custom finishes throughout, presented to a beautiful standard
- Charm and character with reclaimed parquet flooring and gas feature fireplace.
- Upstairs bathroom
- Large converted attic room, currently used as a bedroom.
- Duel aspect primary bedroom with views over the green.
- Big workshop at the end of the garden, ideal for storage or further renovation.
- Off road parking.
Spacious family home offering 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, bespokely fitted kitchen/diner and upstairs bathroom and a large attic room. Situated opposite a green, this family friendly location is ideal for access through to the A470 for daily commuting. Viewing is highly advised.
A gorgeous example of a lovingly and bespokely renovated family home. With a blend of traditional and modern features, this home offers lots of space and is presented to a very high standard. On entrance into the home you are drawn into a cosy living room with bespoke feature gas fireplace and reclaimed parquet flooring. This space opens up effortlessly into a bespokely designed kitchen which offers a heritage design complete with beautiful range cooker, plenty of storage and space for dining. To the rear of the property is a modernised second reception room, this is ideal for a playroom, second family room or larger dining room for those of you who love to entertain. With french doors this space offers access to the garden which is largely laid to lawn with a decked area and large storage workshop at the rear. Upstairs you will find two larger than average bedroom, a luxury bespoke bathroom and access to a converted attic room which the current owners use as a large 3rd bedroom. Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate all the touches that make this home so special.
Living Room 12' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.48m )
window to the front, gas feature fireplace and restored parquet floor.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.87m )
custom built cabinets, wall units and base. Mixture of free standing and integrated appliances including a range cooker.
Reception Room 2 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
extension to the property. Multiple windows and french doors leading to the garden. Electrics for wall mounted TV. Ideal space for dining.
Bedroom 1 19' 9" x 5' 9" ( 6.02m x 1.75m )
two windows to the front, fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 1' ( 2.69m x 0.30m )
Window to the rear
large space with fixed staircase access, used as a bedroom by current occupant.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
Relocated upstairs. Free standing bath and separate shower. Custom units, window to the rear
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Talbot Green, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Talbot Green for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Sycamore Street properties for sale