This impeccably presented and superbly appointed three double bedroom, one bathroom, one shower room ground floor apartment has a good sized southerly facing private patio area offering a delightful outlook across an area of protected heathland and views towards the 15th and 16th holes of Ferndown’s championship golf course.
This light, spacious and well proportioned ground floor garden apartment is also conveyed with a single garage which is located in a nearby block and is also being sold with a Share of the Freehold.
• Three bedroom ground floor garden apartment with a Share of the Freehold
• A 24’ Spacious entrance hall with airing cupboard/store cupboard, additional storage cupboard and double coat cupboard
• Recently re-fitted 12’ dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room beautifully finished with granite worktops and breakfast bar, excellent range of integrated appliances to include double oven, hob, extractor, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher with a cupboard housing a wall mounted gas fired boiler
• Generous sized 17’ lounge with a living flame log effect remote control electric fire, double glazed sliding patio doors offering a pleasant outlook and leading out onto a private patio area
• The patio area faces a southerly aspect, adjoins beautifully kept communal gardens and enjoys a pleasant outlook
• Bedroom one is a good sized double bedroom benefitting from an excellent range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, bedside cabinets, cupboards over the bed recess and drawer storage with an additional fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors and a double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens
• Bedroom two is a double bedroom also benefitting from fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window to the front aspect
• En-suite shower room finished in a stylish white suite incorporating a separate shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, fully tiled walls
• Bedroom three is also a double bedroom and has the flexibility to be used as required (currently being used as a dining room), double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens
• Family bathroom re-fitted in a stylish white suite incorporating a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, WC, fully tiled walls
• All residents have the use of the beautifully kept communal gardens
• The garage is situated extremely close to the apartment, has a metal up and over door and light
• Further benefits include double glazing and a gas fired heating system
Ferndown town centre is located approximately 1 mile away and offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities.
Lease: 999 years from January 1st 2002
Maintenance: £125 per month (£1,500 per annum)
council tax band: C EPC rating: C
Agents Note: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.