Flat for sale in The Oldway Centre, Monnow Street, Monmouth NP25
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Fantastic access to the amenities of Monmouth town centre
- Fantastic views overlooking the river Monnow
- Guest Suite that can be used for £10 per night
- Attractive communal Garden
- No chain
Located in the heart of Monmouth with an abundance of amenities on your doorstep this is an ideal retirement apartment for those wanting independence. It offers views over the river, a spacious living room and plenty of storage. Communal gardens. No chain!
Located just off the high street in Monmouth, this retirement apartment has fantastic access to all of the amenities Monmouth has to offer, from doctors and dentists, to supermarkets and boutique clothing stores. Monmouth offers great transport links to surrounding areas via the A449 and A40 on to the M4 and M50 motorway networks, making both Bristol and Cardiff easily reachable. Transport links also located outside the building with a bus stop directly outside.
The well presented apartment is situated at the back of Kingsmead, giving it a peaceful position overlooking the river Monnow. The accommodation includes a double bedroom, bathroom and living room open to kitchen area with windows to the side and rear enjoying views of the communal gardens and the River.
Kingsmead has a wonderful communal garden with a raised pond providing a focal point to the backdrop of the riverbank. The apartments also benefit from communal laundry facilities and a guest suite that can be hired on a night by night basis. Each resident owns a share of the freehold and the service charge includes water rates, gardening and window cleaning. There is an over 55 age restriction and pet restriction.
Via communal doors leading to stairs and lift, property is on the second floor.
Wall mounted electric storage heater. Intercom telephone system, double doors to storage cupboard. Doors to bedroom, shower room, and living room.
Comprising a corner shower, close coupled WC and wash hand basin set in a vanity unit. Ceramic tiled flooring. Tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan.
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevations providing fantastic views of the garden and River Monnow. Wall mounted electric storage heater. BT and TV aerial points. Wood laminate flooring. Electric fire. Open to kitchen.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with pleasant river views. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with laminate work surface over incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Built in electric oven and 4 ring hob. Space for fridge freezer. Wood laminate flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Fitted storage cupboards and wardrobes. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Wood laminate flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and flower boarders, seating and pond area, paths leading to communal doors and side access to front of property. Beautiful views over the River Monnow and open fields.
Communal off road parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Peter Alan - Monmouth, NP25 on +44 1600 496028 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Monmouth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Monmouth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.