Come inside this beautifully presented property! It's hard to believe this is a semi-detached house, offering four bedrooms, flexible living, ample off road parking plus garage and beautifully tended gardens. Our vendor has found and is keen to sell!
Located within the popular suburb of Hellesdon approximately 4 miles from Norwich city and within easy reach of Norwich International Airport and the park and ride service, we are delighted to offer for sale this imposing semi-detached four bedroom home which has a wonderful blend of period vs modern living. Having benefited from significant extension approximately 1970s, the property is close to many local facilities and amenities such as Tesco Express and Co-Op as well as a selection of highly regarded Hellesdon schools. The property comes with the added benefit of cavity wall insulation, damp treatment with 30 year guarantee from 2017 and the installation of a gas fired central heating boiler in 2012. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch leading to the hall, sitting room, dining room, inner hall, cloakroom, breakfast area, side lobby and conservatory. This is complemented to the first floor by four bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property, which is set back from the main Cromer Road, offers ample off road parking as well a 23' garage. To the rear of the property, which is a particular feature and grabs your attention, is a beautifully ended and mature garden which offers future occupants a good degree of privacy. It's hard to believe this property is semi-detached and must be internally viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation being offered!
Double glazed door to front aspect, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, Karndean floor, leading to:
Stairs rising to first floor, under-stairs cupboard, radiator.
Under-stairs walk in cupboard.
Suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, partial tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace with cast iron surround, wood floor.
Sitting Room 22' 4" x 12' 11" narrowing to 12' 7" ( 6.81m x 3.94m narrowing to 3.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, television point, patio double glazed doors plus side panels to rear garden, fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel burner with limestone surround.
Breakfast Area 8' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.93m )
Radiator, roof lantern, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed door to conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.11m )
A range of wall and floor fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit, UPVC double glazed window to side, decorative tiled splashbacks, cooker hood, gas hob, electric built in double oven, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge, concealed gas fired central heating boiler.
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Of UPVC construction, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 10" max ( 3.68m x 3.00m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 9' 9" max ( 2.69m x 2.97m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiator.
Suite comprising UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, full lit mirror, roll top bath, WC, vinyl flooring, partial tiling.
The property comprises of a brick-weave garden and driveway which is enclosed by brick-wall and hedging. To the rear the garden is laid to lawn with a patio laid to slabs, flower and shrub beds and a beautiful pond feature enclosed by hedging and fencing.
Garage 23' x 9' max ( 7.01m x 2.74m max )
Light, up and over door, UPVC double glazed door to rear aspect.
From the William H Brown office on Reepham Road in Hellesdon, proceed along the Reepham Road towards the roundabout in the Norwich city centre direction. Turn left onto Middletons Lane and at the junction opposite Norwich International Airport, turn right. Continue over two sets of traffic lights and proceed on, past the Mazda garage on the right hand side. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.