* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
New kitchen with integrated appliances
Close to transport links and amenities
Summary A three bedroom house that has been renovated to an immaculate standard! This property is offered to the market with no onward chain. Viewings by appointment only.
Description Harold Road is at the very beginning of the poets estate which is well known for being one of the most peaceful and residential places to live in Sutton. This unique three bedroom property is arranged over three floors, the ground floor comprises of an open planned living/kitchen area all finished to a beautiful standard. The kitchen is fully fitted with eye and base level units, in addition top of the range appliances. You have an additional reception room at the front of the house with a stunning feature fireplace. The first floor consists of two large double bedrooms with one of them benefiting from a storage cupboard and another feature fireplace. The family bathroom is modern with a three piece white suite. The second and final floor has a large master bedroom with plenty of built in storage in the eves and a sky light! This property must be viewed to truly appreciate. Added benefits of this property includes sash windows complimenting the property, a rear garden which has been landscaped and a downstairs W/C. Harold Road is well within the catchment for a number of outstanding local schools and amenities. Viewings are highly advised, call Barnard Marcus Sutton on to arrange yours today.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Sutton, SM2 on +44 20 8166 7273 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Sutton about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Sutton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Sutton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.