* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat for sale - 1 bedroom
Time remaining on lease:
Council tax band:
Off street parking
Split level conversion flat
Separate Kitchen / Lounge Dinning
Large master suite
Share of Freehold
Low service charge
Close to local amenities and transport
Summary *Guide Price £300,000 - £315,000* Whether you're a first time buyer, looking for an investment property or downsizing from a larger home, this is the perfect property for you.
Description This split-level period property has been recently renovated and comprises of a separate bespoke fitted kitchen including integrated appliances and a spacious lounge / dining room benefiting from impressive high ceilings with ample light from the bay windows and includes a feature open fireplace. There is an immaculately presented, fully tiled modern bathroom fitted with a bath, overhead shower, large countertop basin and towel rail. From the hall there is a stairwell that leads up to the upper floor where you are greeted by an impressive master suite comprising of integrated eaves storage, Velux windows that create a bright atmosphere and the wonderful feature brickwork wall. This apartment is a share of freehold, offering low service charge, a well-maintained garden and off-street parking. The property is situated in one of the premium roads in Sutton and is less than half a mile away from Sutton Station with great links directly into Central London. Do not miss out call Barnard Marcus now to arrange your viewing!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Sutton, SM2 on +44 20 8166 7273 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Sutton about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Sutton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Sutton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.