Flat for sale in Serpentine Road, Poole BH15
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1202 984973 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Flat for sale - 3 bedrooms
- Town Centre spacious top floor 3 bedroom flat, approaching 14000 sqft with passenger lift
- Development of just 18 flats set over 4 floors and built in 2003
- Sizeable sitting/dining room with 4 sets of windows to include floor to ceiling ones with a Juliet balcony. Balcony off the main reception room and bedroom
- Fitted kitchen with some appliances to include a fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric hob, oven and extractor
- Good sized main bedroom with Juliet balcony, recess fitted wardrobes, door to balcony and ensuite shower room
- Large bedroom 2 with dressing room/wardrobe
- Family bathroom and 2 storage cupboards
- Double glazing and electric heating
- Allocated parking bay
A spacious 3 double bedroom, top floor flat, approaching 1400 sqft, and positioned at the rear of the building, enjoying a sunny aspect with views over Poole Stadium. Built in 2003, the flat has a wonderful sizeable sitting room/dining room, with floor to ceiling windows and a pair of Juliet balcony doors and further door to the balcony. This large room has 4 sets of windows, making it bright and allowing light to flood in. The kitchen is also spacious and has some built in appliances. The main bedroom has a door to the balcony, along with a recess space for wardrobes and an ensuite shower room. The second bedroom has a dressing room/wardrobe. The flat has double glazing and electric heating and may benefit from some modernisation and personalisation. The property is approached via an entry phone system and a passenger lift servicing all floors with an allocated parking space. The property is set in the heart of Poole, within a few hundred yards to the bus station and rail station.
• Town Centre spacious top floor 3 bedroom flat, approaching 14000 sqft with passenger lift
• Development of just 18 flats set over 4 floors and built in 2003
• Sizeable sitting/dining room with 4 sets of windows to include floor to ceiling ones with a Juliet balcony. Balcony off the main reception room and bedroom
• Fitted kitchen with some appliances to include a fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric hob, oven and extractor
• Good sized main bedroom with Juliet balcony, recess fitted wardrobes, door to balcony and ensuite shower room
• Large bedroom 2 with dressing room/wardrobe
• Family bathroom and 2 storage cupboards
• Double glazing and electric heating
• Allocated parking bay
• May benefit from modernisation and personalisation
• No forward chain
The property is set in the heart of Poole, Poole Train Station is a few hundred yards away, offering direct routes into London, Poole Bus Station is also the same distance, Poole Dolphin Centre with an array of clothes shops is half a mile and Poole Park with its playparks and beautiful lakes is also half a mile away.
Term of Lease: 125 years from 2003
Maintenance Charges: Approximately £111 monthly (includes Ground Rent)
council tax band: D EPC rating: C
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hearnes Estate Agents, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hearnes Estate Agents for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Serpentine Road properties for sale