The thriving community of Cambourne, currently made up Great, Lower & Upper, can be found off the A428 between Cambridge (9miles East) and St Neots (9 miles West) making it ideal for commuters with both having main line train stations to London and giving excellent access to major road routes including the M11, A14 & A1. The village centre offers a wealth of amenities & facilities including one of only a handful of Morrissons flagship stores with café & petrol station, a Hotel, Greens coffee shop, various take-away food establishments & restaurants, family pub, The Cambridge Building Society, a dry cleaners, a Library, a purpose built sports centre with social club, gym, astro turf & grass pitches, 2 cricket pitches, a health centre, a dentist, a pharmacy, Police Station and a Fire Station. Furthermore there are four Primary Schools which include Monkfield Park, The Blue School, The Vines & Jeavons Wood, which all filter into the newly opened secondary school Cambourne Village College, this is connected as a sister school with Comberton Village College, recently designated top of the national league of state secondary schools.
Radiator, stairs to 1st floor, door to Kitchen, doorway to:
Lounge/diner 4.30m (14'1") X 3.94m (12'11")
2 sealed unit double glazed windows to rear, 2 radiators, open plan to:
Full window to rear, tinted Upvc roof and double doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 4.85m (15'11") X 2.40m (7'1
Fitted with a matching range of base & eye level units with worktop space over & drawers under, 1 & a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer & mixer tap, Space for dishwasher & automatic washing machine, integrated for fridge/freezer, built-in electric double oven with four ring gas hob & extractor hood over, sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator.
2 piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback & low-level WC, radiator.
Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs to 2nd floor, doors to:
Bedroom 2 3.79m (12'5") X 3.33m (10'11")
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, triple wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 3.35m (11') X 1.89m (6'2")
Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator.
3 piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment, wash hand basin & low-level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
Radiator, doors to:
Master Bedroom 4.61m (15'1") X 3.40m (11'2")
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, triple wardrobe, door to.
En-suite Shower Room
3 piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with fitted shower & folding screen, wash hand basin & low-level WC, tiled surround.
Bedroom 3 3.41m (11'2") X 2.83m (9'4")
Sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, wardrobe.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and paved pathway, planted borders and all enclosed by panel fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic and proof of address identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Malcolms residential limited nor any of its employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.