A spacious one bedroom maisonette conveniently located in the town centre of Axminster, making an ideal first purchase or investment property. Benefitting from no onward chain!
A spacious one bedroom maisonette set over two floors, situated in Axminster town centre, which offers a host of local shops and amenities, including larger supermarkets. Excellent transport links with the mainline train station running into Exeter Central and London Waterloo. The 'Jurassic Coast' coastal towns of Lyme Regis and Seaton are a short drive away.
The property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase and is available now with no onward chain!
Communal entrance with uPVC double glazed door, automatic lighting, fitted carpet. Stairs rising to first floor.
With stairs rising to second floor, fitted carpet and two ceiling light points.
Bedroom One 10' 6" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.20m max x 2.67m max )
With wooden double glazed sash window, fitted carpet, electric radiator and ceiling light point.
With stairs rising from the entrance hall. Fitted carpet, ceiling spotlights, electric radiator, spacious cupboard housing hot water tank, wooden double glazed Dormer window.
Lounge / Kitchen 25' 11" max x 19' 3" max ( 7.90m max x 5.87m max )
With fitted carpet, ceiling spotlights, eaves storage, electric radiator, wooden double glazed sash window and wooden double glazed Dormer window.
Comprising a range of matching wall and base units as well as breakfast bar with adjoining worktops, built-in washing machine, built-in fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob with cookerhood over, tiled splashbacks, double sink and drainer unit, vinyl flooring and ceiling spotlights. Wooden double glazed sash window.
Suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, loft access, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring and ceiling spotlights.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.