Terraced house for sale in Holts Crest Way, Leeds LS12

Interested in this property? Call +44 24 7511 8874 * or Request Details

* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Terraced house for sale - 2 bedrooms 2 1 1
Time remaining on lease:
Not available
Service charge:
Not available
Ground rent:
Not available
Council tax band:
Not available

Property features

  • Shared ownership scheme
  • Two bedroom end town house
  • Close to leeds city centre
  • Beautifully presented throughout
  • Accommodation over three floors
  • Potential to purchase further shares
  • Off street parking
  • Situated next to leeds and liverpool canal
  • Sought after corner plot
  • South facing landscaped garden

Property description

**not to be missed** Offered for sale on a shared ownership basis, 60% for £159,000 with the potential to purchase the remaining 40% of the value of the property.

Purplebricks are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom south facing end town house. Situated across 3 floors, this extremely well presented lovely home is light and airy with two floor to ceiling French style doors opening onto Juliet balconies in the living room and master bedroom, with dual aspect windows throughout facing towards the canal and communal green space.

The development is situated in a fantastic location on the Leeds/Liverpool Canal with Leeds City Centre and Leeds Train Station just 15 minutes walk away. With easy access to the City Centre amenities, canal side walks and excellent transport links, this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.

Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall leading into bedroom two and house bathroom complete with utility/laundry room, the first floor features an open plan lounge and kitchen offering views to the front over the communal green area and the canal, the second floor is the impressive and spacious master bedroom with en suite. Externally the property comes with an allocated parking space, further visitor parking and a south facing landscaped garden which extends to the front and side.

Holts Crest Way is an extremely sought after location within walking distance to Leeds City Centre, situated next to the Leeds and Liverpool canal and has beautifully maintained communal gardens.

Shared Ownership

£159,000 is for a 60% share of the property. The remaining 40% is owned by Leeds Federated Housing Association and there is a monthly rent payable on that share which is £196.29 per calendar month. There is also a monthly service charge of £12.55.

You must either be a first time buyer or, if previously a home owner, you must have sold your property and not be tied into any other mortgage. You must not have a total household income of more than £80,000. There is a Leeds Federated application form which can be supplied upon request.Further shares can be purchased up to 100% of the value of the property.

If you buy further shares in the property, the rental figure reduces. More information is available on request.

Property Ownership Information


Shared ownership

Council Tax Band


Percentage Share Owned


Additional Monthly Rent


Annual Ground Rent

No ground rent

Ground Rent Review Period

No review period

Annual Service Charge


Service Charge Review Period

No review period

Lease End Date


Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings

Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.

If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.

Property info

Floorplan(s): Floor Plan

Floor Plan View original

Arrange Viewing

For more information about this property, please contact
Purplebricks, Head Office, B90 on +44 24 7511 8874 * (local rate)

Contact Purplebricks, Head Office about this property

Enter details
    Morning (8am-noon)
    Afternoon (noon-5pm)
    Evening (5pm-9pm)
  1. Characters remaining: 500

By submitting this form, you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. When you click 'Send message''Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your request for information or to arrange a viewing. valuation request.


Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Purplebricks, Head Office, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Purplebricks, Head Office for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.

Properties on the market nearby

89 more properties like this

View all Holts Crest Way properties for sale