Flat for sale in Strathalyn, Rossett, Wrexham LL12
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- No Onward Chain
- Rural Location yet close to Local Amenities
- Spacious and Bright
- Stunning Landscaped Gardens
With no onward chain, this two bedroomed apartment is set in the desirable village location of Rossett, within landscaped gardens yet close to local amenities and within commuting distance to nearby cities.
Ground floor apartment with impressive high ceilings, period skirting boards and a spacious feel throughout. Enter into the hallway with the convenience of a cloakroom, the lounge is of a good size and has three sash windows and an electric fire. The kitchen has a tiled floor, integrated appliances, wall and base units with wood effect worktops and a sash window. The master bedroom has a grand sash window, taking in the lovely views of the grounds and also an en-suite. There is a further bedroom and a spacious family bathroom.
Strathalyn Hall is set within landscaped gardens with magnificent trees in a tranquil setting, originally built in 1862 and owned by the Tate family, of Tate & Lyle. Strathalyn Hall is close to Rossett village with local shops, restaurants, a doctors surgery and public houses. Close to the historic city of Chester and Wrexham, there are excellent road networks and a frequent bus service to local towns and cities. Strathalyn Hall is in a peaceful location but only a short ten minute drive to all the facilities a city has to offer.
Entrance Hall 26' 5" x 4' 5" ( 8.05m x 1.35m )
Fully carpeted entrance hall, radiator and three steps that lead to further accommodation.
Cloakroom 7' 7" x 3' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.14m )
Radiator, WC, sink unit and small sash window. Cupboard which houses the boiler.
Lounge 16' 4" x 20' 8" ( 4.98m x 6.30m )
Fully carpeted lounge area, electric fire and three large sash windows.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.58m )
Tiled flooring, wall and base units with wood effect worktops, integrated washing machine, fridge freezer, gas cooker with extractor hob above. Large sash window.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
Fully carpeted master bedroom with radiator and sash window.
En-Suite 5' 11" x 5' 11" ( 1.80m x 1.80m )
Tiled flooring, WC, sink unit, shower cubicle, small ladder radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 16' 5" ( 2.82m x 5.00m )
Fully carpeted second bedroom with radiator and double sash window.
Bathroom 6' x 8' 8" ( 1.83m x 2.64m )
Tiled flooring, bath, sink, WC, ladder radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Swetenhams - Chester, CH1 on +44 1244 988209 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Swetenhams - Chester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.