Flat for sale in Strathalyn, Rossett, Wrexham LL12
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Impressive Duplex Apartment
- Large Sash Bay Windows offering Lovely Garden views
- Spacious Landing area which can utilised as Office Space
- Ample Parking Space
With no onward chain, this beautiful two bedroom duplex apatment is located in the desirable location of Rossett, which is ideal for commuters and those wanting a quiet village location.
Impressive two bedroom duplex apartment. Walk through the front door into a spacious hallway with grand high ceilings, convenient cloakroom and a staircase leading to the first floor.
From the hallway there is a spacious kitchen/dining room with a floor to ceiling window, giving a pleasant view of the garden. The kitchen has integrated appliances and feels spacious.
A further lounge is located off the hallway which is spacious, bay sash windows, again with wonderful garden views, high ceiling with decorative plaster cornice, dado rail mouldings give a luxurious Georgian period feel.
Upstairs the landing is spacious and currently used as an office, there are two bedrooms with panaromic views of the garden, there is also a family bathroom.
Strathalyn Hall is set within landscaped grounds with magnificent mature trees. Originally built in 1862 and owned by the Tate family, of Tate & Lyle. Strathalyn Hall is close to Rossett village with local shops, restaurants, a doctors surgery and public houses.
Close to the historic city of Chester and Wrexham, there are excellent road links and frequent bus services to local cities. Strathalyn Hall is a peaceful location but only a ten minute journey by car to all the facilities a city has to offer.
Entrance Hall 9' 6" x 13' 10" ( 2.90m x 4.22m )
Fully carpeted entrance hall with radiator.
Cloakroom 4' 11" x 7' 5" ( 1.50m x 2.26m )
Understairs storage space, WC and sink unit.
Lounge 28' 7" x 17' 2" ( 8.71m x 5.23m )
Fully carpeted spacious lounge area, decorative plaster cornice and dado rail mouldings. Large sash windows offering garden views.
Kitchen 20' x 15' ( 6.10m x 4.57m )
Laminate wooden flooring, fully integrated appliances, including gas cooker, hob, washing machine and fridge freezer, large floor to ceiling windows also offering garden views.
Landing Area 11' 1" x 16' 5" ( 3.38m x 5.00m )
Fully carpeted landing area, currently being used as an office space. Large sash windows with garden views.
Bedroom One 15' x 16' 10" ( 4.57m x 5.13m )
Fully carpeted master bedroom, radiator and single sash window offering garden views.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.45m )
Fully carpeted second bedroom also offering garden views from a large sash window.
Bathroom 14' 4" x 6' 1" ( 4.37m x 1.85m )
Vinyl flooring, bath, separate shower cubicle, ladder radiator, WC and sink unit.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact
Swetenhams - Chester, CH1 on +44 1244 988209 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Swetenhams - Chester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.