* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Council tax band:
Two Reception Rooms
Large Rear Garden
Summary Looking for a garage? Need more space? Looking for a spacious rear garden? You need to take a look at this!
Description Take a look at this larger than average home with two reception rooms and a garage! Within a short distance from the property you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, shops and bus routes and train station. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
The property briefly comprises of; Entrance hallway, Access to both reception rooms, further access to a spacious kitchen that over looks the larger garden and finally access into the bathroom located just off the kitchen. To the first floor you will three good sized bedrooms. The rear garden offers rear lane access and access to the garage. The rear garden is spacious and makes a perfect entertaining space!
Contact us to secure a viewing slot today!
Entrance Hallway Accessed via UPVC door, giving access into the living room and second reception room and also giving access to the stairs leading to the first floor and access to the kitchen.
Reception Room One UPVC window to front. A spacious and light reception room located at the front of the house.
Reception Room Two UPVC window to front. A second sizable reception room located at the front of the house.
Kitchen UPVC doors and windows at the rear, over looking the rear garden. The doors open up onto the rear garden giving the benefits of indoor/outdoor living. The bathroom is located just off the kitchen.
Bathroom UPVC window to rear. Comprising of a three piece bathroom suite, Bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
Landing To First Floor Accessed via the hallway, You are met with three bedrooms.
Bedroom One UPVC window to front, a lovely sized double bedroom.
Bedroom Two UPVC window to rear, A further double bedroom that also offers views over the garden.
Bedroom Three UPVC window to front. A sizeable third bedroom.
Rear Garden Accessed via the kitchen and rear lane, the garden boasts space and also benefits from a detached garage!
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd, CF37 on +44 1443 308244 * (local rate)
Contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Pontypridd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.