Detached bungalow for sale in Maidstone Road, Chatham, Kent ME4
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1634 799058 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached bungalow for sale - 3 bedrooms
- Large period bungalow set away from the road on a flat plot
- Stunning rear garden with huge amounts of potential to extend
- Double garage and off road parking
- Located on one of Medway's most sought after locations
- Within easy each of Chatham Station and its high speed train services to London
- EPC energy rating D
Period bungalow with an abundance of space offering a huge amount of potential to extend benefiting from a double garage and a huge rear garden it would be perfect for families looking to move to the area.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 11'5 x 10'4 (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Dining Room 10'8 x 10'3 (3.25m x 3.13m)
- Lounge 21'11 x 20'7 (6.68m x 6.28m)
- Conservatory 17'11 x 12'9 (5.46m x 3.89m)
- Cloakroom 6'1 x 2'10 (1.86m x 0.86m)
- Bedroom 1 18'4 x 14'11 (5.59m x 4.55m)
- En-suite 8'4 x 5'3 (2.54m x 1.60m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Walk in wardrobe 5'3 x 4'5 (1.60m x 1.35m)
- Bedroom 2 13'5 x 10'3 (4.09m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3 9'11 x 9'3 (3.02m x 2.82m)
- Bathroom 6'11 x 6'1 (2.11m x 1.86m)
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage 21'1 x 19'1 (6.43m x 5.82m)
- Work Shop 13'9 x 9'1 (4.19m x 2.77m)
- Summer House 10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards - Chatham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards - Chatham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Maidstone Road properties for sale