A quiet, yet expanding village location, Papworth Everard has its own primary school called Pendragon and is within the catchment area for Swavesey Village College. The village centre has its own Library, Hair Salon, Coffee Shop/Micro brewery, Village store/Post Office, Norfolk Street Deli and vets. The village also has a large childrens’ play area and recreation field, private nursery, bowling green, tennis courts, cricket/football pitches, 3 children's playing areas and paddling pool in the main play area. Being centrally located Papworth is an ideal location for anybody needing to travel North, South, East or West on a regular basis.
Stairs to the first floor, doors to:
5.67m (18'7") x 3.30m (10'10") max
Two windows to front, French style patio door to rear garden.
5.67m (18'7") x 3.01m (9'11")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over cupboards, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, window to rear, window to front, door to rear garden.
Window to rear, fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, wash hand basin and close coupled WC.
5.67m (18'7") x 3.10m (10'2")
Window to rear, window to front, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and close coupled WC.
3.43m (11'3") x 3.41m (11'2")
Window to front.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, window to rear.
4.39m (14'5") max x 3.05m (10')
Window to rear, window to front, eaves storage.
4.39m (14'5") x 2.09m (6'10")
Window to rear, window to front, large airing cupboard housing boiler.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, window to rear.
To the front of the property is a good size private driveway which is laid to gravel.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden which is laid to patio and is bordered with panel fencing. There is a side gate leading to the allocated rear parking space.
(EPC) eec next to EIR
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce photographic and proof of address identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Malcolms residential limited nor any of its employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.